FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Post Not Showning !!!! Need help fast!!!!!!

LuiS_J
Well whenever i post a new post ... i can't see the post that i made.. ... i don't know why.... but it just doesn't show.... its like i naver made a post... can anybody help me please..... help fast!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Cool Cool
Bondings
LuiS_J wrote:
Well whenever i post a new post ... i can't see the post that i made.. ... i don't know why.... but it just doesn't show.... its like i naver made a post... can anybody help me please..... help fast!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Cool Cool

You did post this thread. There was a high server load some time ago, that might have been the problem. Please try to post again.
LuiS_J
not wait.. i was talkin about my website .. sorry... Embarassed Embarassed
Bondings
Ok, then please give the url of the board.
LuiS_J
here's the url

http://www.rankiaera.frihost.net/phbb2/portal.php
Bondings
LuiS_J wrote:
here's the url

I visited that url and firefox crashed. I then tried to close firefox with task manager and task manager crashed, so I had to restart my whole computer.

My advice, remove that board and install it again, maybe try another version(official?) as there might have been some big error in it.
LuiS_J
people this is what i mean.. and this is in evry forum... Confused Confused Confused

LuiS_J
Bondings wrote:
LuiS_J wrote:
here's the url

I visited that url and firefox crashed. I then tried to close firefox with task manager and task manager crashed, so I had to restart my whole computer.

My advice, remove that board and install it again, maybe try another version(official?) as there might have been some big error in it.

so u mean by re-intalling .. like start all over again??? do u knoe if theres another way that i can fix it??
LuiS_J
oOo and also when i put the original theme that it came with.. not the one that i have right now...is other one..well .. all the post that me and the users have made .. they now appear... so its kinda weird..
Bondings
LuiS_J wrote:
so u mean by re-intalling .. like start all over again??? do u knoe if theres another way that i can fix it??

Your portal (probably the javascripts) is crashing the computer of every Firefox user. It loads normally in Internet Explorer. This is not something I would like to have when I surf on the internet. Wink

The problem with your post is completely something different. Apparantly the new topic hasn't been added to the topics table. I don't know what might have caused that. It can either be a database error or your phpbb script not doing it.
LuiS_J
oOo ok so do u know how can i take the javascprit off???

and do u know how can i add the new topic to all the thing u said?? Confused Confused Confused
Bondings
LuiS_J wrote:
oOo ok so do u know how can i take the javascprit off???

and do u know how can i add the new topic to all the thing u said?? Confused Confused Confused

I don't know what is crashing the browser, it might have been a lonely case.

If the problem is in the php code and it doesn't add the topic, then there is a big problem in your script. If I'm not mistaken, that phpBB is modded a lot.