FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Bleach Vs Naruto- Kurosaki Ichigo vs Uzumaki Naruto

drackon
I was just wondering, out of my very most top favorite animes, Naruto and Bleach, Who would win in a fight between Naruto and Ichigo? Naruto's got a lot of sharp objects and jutsus, but Ichigo's got his blade and his... mask. who's better?
paskifire
I'll go for Naruto. Ichigo's like dragonball Z
QrafTee
Naruto because he's broken OP (over-powered). Ichigo can get his butt kicked and then come back to fight another day; Naruto gets his butt kicked, then something happens (learns new move, discovers inner ability, go n-Tail) and then win somehow. This is why I'm beginning to dislike Naruto; it favors the main character too much and characters like Rock Lee, Neji, Shikamaru, and Shino aren't able to show their potentials. I especially like Rock Lee; a guy who cannot use ninjutsu or genjutsu, but trying to be the best out of sheer will and training--that beats Naruto any day in my book.
JessieF
I've been meaning to start reading the Naruto manga. I've seen the English version of the anime, and it was okay. I prefer the manga and Japanese anime rather then the English versions. So, for now I'll go with Ichigo! He has his Zanpaktou and his inner hollow. Very Happy
rayxzero
Bleach filler is over back to original story.. Ichigo vs. Ulquiorra.
jigoku05
effing Doraemon can pwn both of them
amperx
they draw out, they're both bad lead characters, id say kon would pawn them both, or konohamaru would
theturkayy
There are so many beautiful, sexy women in the world of anime. It's kind of hard to pick one, but overall, my favorite would have to be:
lightwate
hmn..

Kurosaki has his Mask and Naruto has the nine tailed fox.. That's a tough one to decide on. But if we say that their powers are evenly matched, then it's up to the one who has the higher determination. And in my opinion, Naruto is better at not giving up than Kurosaki. So in that case, I say naruto would win Smile

but then again..
votd
I prefer Naruto to Bleach, Bleach is a bit boring for me. I couldn't get past the second season at all, and I'm still stuck at episode 26-something. As for Naruto, I still watch it and read manga when the new chapter comes out. But Naruto has sometimes weak storyline (I mean, the manga), it's too predictable. And as for Naruto Shippuuden - the anime, well, everything's OK except the fact that after one season there's a filler season. Well, they didn't promise us no fillers at all, but for God's sake, no! No more fillers. Well, they are getting shorter with each season anyway. Anime is slowly catching up to the manga, but it's still a long way down, though. So yeah, my bet is Uzumaki Naruto, but I don't have anything against Ichigo, either.
mugundhan
Wind Release Rasiegan
mugundhan
Naruto will soon summon nine tail. no one match for him
dude_xyx
I think these stories have different level of powers. Bleach powers are way more unreal and stronger than in Naruto. So Ichigo might win the dual.
ajitha999
I was just wondering, out of my very most top favorite animes, Naruto and Bleach, Who would win in a fight between Naruto and Ichigo? Naruto's got a lot of sharp objects and jutsus, but Ichigo's got his blade and his... mask. who's better Wink Wink Wink Wink
ribozon
I think Ichigo's powers are still mysterious also would be great with ichigo's full hollow form vs. naruto xD
amperx
imo, even though naruto just had a new powerup, hes still not on par with the character of bleach, they're both just in different levels of power...
jigoku05
amperx wrote:
imo, even though naruto just had a new powerup, hes still not on par with the character of bleach, they're both just in different levels of power...

They both just recently got powered-up.
ato784
QrafTee wrote:
Naruto because he's broken OP (over-powered). Ichigo can get his butt kicked and then come back to fight another day; Naruto gets his butt kicked, then something happens (learns new move, discovers inner ability, go n-Tail) and then win somehow. This is why I'm beginning to dislike Naruto; it favors the main character too much and characters like Rock Lee, Neji, Shikamaru, and Shino aren't able to show their potentials. I especially like Rock Lee; a guy who cannot use ninjutsu or genjutsu, but trying to be the best out of sheer will and training--that beats Naruto any day in my book.

I completely agree. Naruto would win, simply because he can't really lose.
The-Nisk
I don't know, whenever shit turns ugly - each one of them discovers some hidden power within themselves :/
sasakura
Naruto would undoubtedly pawn Ichigo in the first round. Sexy ninjutsu FTW!
menino
sasakura wrote:
Naruto would undoubtedly pawn Ichigo in the first round. Sexy ninjutsu FTW!

I would go with Naruto winning over ichigo.

There are already some battles not won by Ichigo, or with sheer luck.

But Naruto has more will and more powers.
Kailon
Mad all ichigo has to do is use flash step wich naruto doesn't know about so ichigo has an advantage and attack from behind naruto and shank him and the match would be over it's not a cowards move it's a smart move because naruto wouldn't be able to go nine tails because it would be instant death also he wouldn't hesitate to do it
aoisubs
Post meaningless! x)
tozd
Ichigo after Aizen arc is extremely overpowered. I would cheer for him to slice Naruto and put the bits in ramen when it belongs. Lol just kidding. But I don't like where Naruto manga is heading.
ps3computer
dude_xyx wrote:
I think these stories have different level of powers. Bleach powers are way more unreal and stronger than in Naruto. So Ichigo might win the dual.

I am totally agree with him.