FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Please remove my account.

Bluedoll
Not sure if this the way to do it but would appreciate deletion of my account. I no longer want to be connected with Frihost.

Reason: Cold and uncaring support from the moderation team in a forum issue centered around Bikerman. I do not wish to have association with any group that promotes such activities. I was treated like garbage here.
speeDemon
Bluedoll wrote:
Reason: Cold and uncaring support from the moderation team in a forum issue centered around Bikerman. I do not wish to have association with any group that promotes such activities. I was treated like garbage here.

Is this because of that atheist post...?
I don't think rebuking a person for expressing his/her thoughts is correct. Out of the 60 billion people out there, many will have the same opinions, but thats the thing, the others will always have other opinions..

You can't just fight against a person's thinking.. If you think he's wrong, prove it to him..

By the way.. If you want to leave frihost anyway, then I'd just like to thank you for your comment in one of my threads, the one about my website!