FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Iron Man Anime

rayxzero
Just found it while searching on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4Q7xgxDJh4
QrafTee
I'm not going to lie, it looks amazing. It was posted last year so this anime should be out by now, right?
jigoku05
this is a 4 part collab project of marvel and madhouse. first is iron man then wolverine the other 2 is not yet confirmed.

there will also be spider-man and x-men mangas
paskifire
Great! Very Happy
menino
Wow, the animations are really great. I'm sure it will outdo the movie, although I think it should compliment it, but it looks awesome.
Parkour_Jarrod
So long as the voice acting is done well and its not too chopped up should be epic.
jigoku05
of course its gonna be good. it's effing MADHOUSE we're talking about.
driftingfe3s
I saw the trailer a while back. I think the same company is making a Wolverine anime as well. You can see the trailer here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLYjywXyyDI

Anyone know when these two come out or if they are gonna be a series of a movie?
jigoku05
driftingfe3s wrote:
I saw the trailer a while back. I think the same company is making a Wolverine anime as well. You can see the trailer here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLYjywXyyDI

Anyone know when these two come out or if they are gonna be a series of a movie?

like what i've posted above, this is a 4 part collaboration between MADHOUSE and Marvel. So yeah Wolverine is made by same company.

Iron Man
Wolverine
X-Men
Blade
ato784
wow, Iron anime's now? I thought that it would just be a cartoon. but if madhouse is making it is does qualify as an anime...
jigoku05
ato784 wrote:
wow, Iron anime's now? I thought that it would just be a cartoon. but if madhouse is making it is does qualify as an anime...

It's an anime in every sense of the word.

There's a cartoon one too, Iron Man: Armored Adventures on nickelodeon.
QrafTee
jigoku05 wrote:
driftingfe3s wrote:

like what i've posted above, this is a 4 part collaboration between MADHOUSE and Marvel. So yeah Wolverine is made by same company.

Iron Man
Wolverine
X-Men
Blade
The Wolverine anime looks... horrendous. I hope they can it before it airs and save the money and resources.
rayxzero
You can watch its first episodes at animeseason.com.
amperx
just watched the wolverine version, although the animations good, i dont the new wolvering :/
drunkenkoz
I watched the first couple of episodes of this anime and I didn't quite enjoy it. The whole idea of Iron Man in japan is just stupid.
ato784
drunkenkoz wrote:
I watched the first couple of episodes of this anime and I didn't quite enjoy it. The whole idea of Iron Man in japan is just stupid.

Really? why was it stupid?

I know that everyone know that it was going to be bad, but could you be a bit more specific?
drunkenkoz
ato784 wrote:
drunkenkoz wrote:

Really? why was it stupid?

I know that everyone know that it was going to be bad, but could you be a bit more specific?

Well the animation in the anime was great in general, but I just felt it would be a waste of time to see an anime about iron man when I could read the comics or watch the movies. When I was watching the first couple of episodes it really didn't appeal to me. The storyline was mediocre at best.
QrafTee
It sounds like I gotta watch this. I saw the first episode of the X Men anime and I actually enjoyed it. Scott-o! Scott-o!!!
rocking
looks amazing I must see it !
ilginch
great
drunkenkoz
QrafTee wrote:
It sounds like I gotta watch this. I saw the first episode of the X Men anime and I actually enjoyed it. Scott-o! Scott-o!!!

Watch it at your own risk of wasting your time.
The_Shadow
This is so awesome! I love when someone's like "Gee, superheros are awesome but they would be even more awesome in an anime!," And they are right! I know japan has a LOT of batman animes! I like most of them axcept when they give batman a gun. Mad
mertsumer
great film iron man Smile
very good
drunkenkoz
I actually think this anime was straight up canceled because I haven't seen any new episodes in a long time. It probably just dropped off the air due to not getting enough views.
codersfriend
I just watched that this morning on TV... and it was

supercool!

haha ..I was thrilled. I like the plot.. more action, violence, and strong scenes..

I've did a search on wiki and it's part of the marvel anime.. which QrafTee also mentioned..
Right now, i'm looking for a bundled collection dvd of the 4 anime of marvel and madhouse.. Smile
ato784
Alyy wrote:
i am very like movie iron man very great movie....

lol, do you even know what we are talking about? or speak English?
Tempeleanu
Haha iron man anime i have to see that.