FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

aloe vera gel

sniffle
Is there anyone around here who uses aloe vera gel? What kinds of skin or dermatological issues did/do you use it for? Personally, I've had the juice (and even canned juices that contain some aloe vera in them)...however I don't ever recall using the gel.
deanhills
People use it for sunburn, as it seems to take the sting out of it after tanning. Women seem to use it for a moisturizer as well. It is also supposed to help with skin rashes.
driftingfe3s
Aloe vera is also a mild antiseptic. So it can also be used for small cuts, burns, and scrapes.

My mom has some aloe vera plants in her garden and cut a piece of the leaf off when I get sunburns.
PureReborn
I use it for sunburns and cuts and bruises. It smooths the skins and makes it feel really cool.
Greatking
i understand the gel is good for the skin and hair, just smear the gel in your palm and rub in the scalp or skin before washing with warm water. i tried it for a few days and if i had been consistent it would have been very good for me. i know its good.
jennyjohn
Aloe vera has natural health support benefits for all individuals, it is frequently used for herbal medicine purposes, Aloe vera gel can be applied directly to the skin or can be combined with other ingredients to make a face mask, it is really helpful for us. It is also considered one of the best solutions to solve our acne problems.