FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Iron Man 2

rogue_skydragon
So I'm sure there are plenty of you who are excited to see this film very soon. Is there anyone here who has been a fan of the comics from the get go?
deanhills
Robert Downey Jr is great in it. I wonder if it is he who has made the movie a hit, or the movie who has made him a hit, or whether it was just the right chemistry for both of them. Definitely a role that suits him very well.
kutekitten
I have to see this movie, I expect great things.

I think it was good chemistry, they couldn't have found a better part for the actor, and they couldn't have found a better actor for the part Smile
desonium
haha Cool it doesn't matter why the movie is a hit, but the movie is awsome Wink
lethaltriad
he has the perfect role for this character, they really did a good job with the casting. Was actually surprised with the first one as I had low expectations but really enjoyed it. Looking forward to part 2! wanna see it this weekend Very Happy
silverdown
I dont exactly see how they could go on... but who knows... i just hope it better then the first one
rogue_skydragon
I've been hearing from a lot of friends that this sequel just doesn't seem to surpass that first movie in terms of having an interesting plot. It's been accused of being a sort of rehash of the first one. Nevertheless, I'll still go see it for myself.
menino
Yes, I heard its not as good as iron man 1.

But I think its a filler for the sequel, which is supposed to be much much better.

Robert Downey Jr. is awesome as Tony Stark. I don't think anyone else could have played the role better.

Has anyone seen the new animated series of iron man. I hear that is also great
alugueldelanchaangra
Bom filme, assisti no cinema
rayxzero
Iron man 2 is a good movie not as good as the first iron man but still it is worth to watch. At end of the credit they introduce another avenger, Thor hammer has been found.
dude_xyx
I don't think its better than the first movie. But It's not bad.
r4inm4ker
it's quite good, not as action-packed as the first one, but with more dialog / story-wise (as far as i could remember, i could be wrong though). The Monaco Gran Prix scenes were very good and entertaining, but the climax was a bit disappointing. Overall , I still love it.
ajitha999
iran movie2 is very better and first move also very nice
and saw that movioes i am so happy
and i am full saticified Cool Cool Confused Confused Shocked Shocked Sad Sad Sad
snowboardalliance
And who wants to see this just for the cool gadgets that we can only dream of having one day?
gonzales
It is fun to see a superhero quality dynamic and enthusiastic rendered.The in this film deserves praise: almost all make a great man job.Iron 2 is actually better than the first film. Everything up to and including the scene of action in just fun to see in Monaco: the act signed interactions.
rayxzero
Can't wait to see ironman as avenger.
rogue_skydragon
Just saw Iron Man 2 last month, and quite honestly it feels like a movie that's been thrown together too quickly. There was indeed a story, but it didn't seem to have any real emotion center that an audience could identify with.
mukesh
ironman first and ironman second both movies very well. super movie and actor also super.
action of this movie, chracter super fantastic.
good music sound setting and super video quality.
everything good for me. Surprised
slashnburn99
great soundtrack
hersandal
Great Soundtract
Great Actor
Great Casting
Great Story
and the result
Great film I've ever seen.
nigam
i like the movie...he's a great actor..he does his role perfectly Smile
Cliffer
any body knows the making cost of ironman or ironman2 ?
kemal44
a very beautiful film iron man
menino
menino wrote:
Yes, I heard its not as good as iron man 1.

But I think its a filler for the sequel, which is supposed to be much much better.

Robert Downey Jr. is awesome as Tony Stark. I don't think anyone else could have played the role better.

Has anyone seen the new animated series of iron man. I hear that is also great

OK!, so I finally saw Iron Man 2, and I liked it. a lot more action and stunts, and technology also, and was pretty cool!
mgeek
rogue_skydragon wrote:
So I'm sure there are plenty of you who are excited to see this film very soon. Is there anyone here who has been a fan of the comics from the get go?

I saw Iron Man on TV before I saw it in a comicbook. I remember watching it every Friday when I was kid. Captain America on Monday, SubMariner on Tuesday, Thor on Wednesday, the Hulk on Thursday and Iron Man on Friday. Those Marvel hero shows kept me at home from 5:30 PM onwards.
nikjerry
I saw this movie and I just want to say that I also love this movie so much. I mean I liked it much better than the mixed reviews I read would be led to believe. This is not as sweet as the original, but the charisma and humour were there, as well as some good surprises. I just want to say that RDJ was great, as always. I think Iron Man is a superhero Spiderman funny, but the improvisation that makes it work.
parcinfo
not well!
oTricKsteRx
I saw it and it was not bad.. But the first one was better.
gverutes
agreed the first one is better.
a1webshopping
First one was sooooo much better for me. I was expecting a lot more from #2.
muson
Although not as good as can be seen first.
Blummer
Hm I can't say I didn't enjoy it, but the first one is a masterpiece compared to second one. Anyway what I still love is how they show Stark's persona, the dramatic one...He's still perfect for this role, but I hope the next film will have a better script.
mukesh
i watched this movie super fantastic movie.