FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Lady Gaga @ Adelaide Entertainment Centre

bjwok
You can't really get many different shots when shooting from the back of the venue for only 1 song. In the case of this show my shots do give a good indication of the show, but of course the images would be that much more dynamic from the pit!

lethaltriad
I'm so jealous right now, was trying to catch her in concert when she was in New York but the tickets were sold out soo quickly, especially the VIP packages where you got to sit up front. Meet her in person for a picture and you would also get a lot of memorabilia (lock of hair lol) and her new jawbone headset. Lovely images though, nice production set and I need to make it to one of your concerts even more now seeing these images !!
bjwok
nice! if my shots are gaining her a larger audience, i'm happy Smile
granvals
I love the weirdness that is Lady Gaga!Her clothing style is bold and unique ,and her songs are amazing.Personally,I think she sounds better without all of the electronic stuff,if you listen to her sing with just her her and a piano-she's got a gorgeous voice,and it's not all electronic like how some other pop singers are.Iheart Gaga