FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Wolfenstein Enemy territory (helpful INFO)

DO you like ET
yes
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

priyank
Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory is an online multi-player game, where the players interact with each other over a network, in two teams (Allies and Axis) to defend or destroy mission objectives.[3] The game is playable over the Internet or a Local Area Network. Like many online games, cheating and exploit communities exist. To counter this, the game has support for PunkBuster, an anti-cheat solution.[6]

There are six officially released maps (North African Campaign: Gold Rush, Siwa Oasis, and Atlantic Seawall Battery; Europe Campaign: Rail Gun, Würzburg Radar, and Fuel Dump),[7] as well as hundreds of custom maps made by the internet community.[8] On each map, the offense needs to complete a certain set of objectives within a limited amount of time. The defense needs to keep the offense from completing objectives until time runs out. Some objectives may be optional, and some objectives can be carried out by either team. These minor objectives assist the team completing them. Depending on game mode the action will continue on another map (Campaign Mode) or the same map (Objective Mode, Stopwatch Mode, Last Man Standing).

In all but the LMS mode, dead players respawn all at the same time, every X seconds. In the default maps – assuming that the server settings aren't changing it – Allies spawn every 20 seconds and the Axis every 30 seconds, the only exception being Rail Gun where both have a 20 second spawn. With default settings, you can see the spawn timer in the right side of the screen. Experienced players should watch the timer all the time – dying to a 1 second spawn practically means losing your position (and a life, if the server has the rarely used Limited Lives feature enabled) and resetting your health and ammo, while a 30 second spawn can be deadly if there are only a few players. A good tactic is to find out the spawn time of your enemy, for example looking at the mission timer, and time your attacks so that every dead opponent will have to wait a full time spawn.

In the official six map campaign (most common on public servers), Allies are offense for all but one map, Railgun. In Stopwatch Mode (most common for locked or LAN servers) two teams – most common setups: 5vs5 (previously 6v6) or 3vs3 – will play the same map twice, once on each side and the winner is the team with the fastest offense (it can be a tie when both teams defense manage to keep the offense from completing the objectives until time runs out (commonly known as a 'full hold')).

Players may earn experience points in several skill categories. All character classes may earn points in Battle Sense and Light Weapons. Class skills are generally restricted to the current class, the exception being Heavy Weapons (the Soldier class skill).

Players have certain abilities based on their character class. The player has a Power Bar that provides 'power' for their special abilities. The power bar regenerates slowly. Constructing the Command post speeds up the recharge rate though. Players have up to eight weapon slots, depending on character class. The classes that are available are engineer, soldier, field ops, medic, and covert ops.
jinz22
hey dude, i also play this game. I was actually so bad at computer games but than one of my friend named Priz told me about it and i was like hmm i should check it out. So he basically taught me how to play this game and than we join like this different servers and that (at first i sucked really bad). But now i have my own server and clan. I am one of the owner of that clan and i m very proud to be in that server with all the great matured players. I m now very good at it as well and now i successfully own PRIZ Smile

i have heard people saying crap that oh ENEMY TERRITORY is so old now!! QUIT PLAYING and go buy COD5 or something but no i like to stick with this game as its very challenging sometimes when u have skilled players! i m guessing or i m sure u play ET aswell so u can come to our server some day and just visit.

It's really great game guys, people who havent even heard about this, you should atleast check it out once!!

so priyank tryin coming in our server sometime and pm me if u want to know futher details.
priyank
it's really good to see you man
i would looking fwd to come in your server
if you can give me IP of your server
i ll surly come n chek it out somewhere 2day if i get time

i totally agreee with i love playing et i have been plying since last 3-4year on n off
but when ever i stop playing after some time i had to start it again
i just love et waywway wayway too much

aii yo looking fwd to seee you in game my in game name is Wicked
with red n blue n white tags Smile
ok cya in server homi
jinz22
haha u seem like a nice guy to talk to and i saw your MSN and xfire but i usually use msn much so i emailed u the ip and i will get on in a bit with a name Twist so yeah!!

this isnt promoting of my clan or w/e but i would like to tell clanless players or even clanned players to come and visit my server its growing right now (its new) but we are seeking for new mature and friendly players

HOPE TO CYA soon too priyank and it was nice knowin yeah that u like ET as well as i do.