FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Shaun the Sheep

Do you like Shaun the Sheep?
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 5 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Never heard
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

mgeek
Who watches Shaun the Sheep of the Disney channel. Quite recently, I found myself hooked on it.
tdossi
Shaun the Sheep, I think it's great.

Shaun is a sheep that does not follow the herd. Being curious, imaginative and mischievous character lifts him from the other sheep of his flock. His loving nature makes him outliers stumbled repeatedly in tricky situations, it turns out, however ingenious enough to get rid of it again.

Shaun is popular in his flock, but his independence is sometimes undermined by his youth and naivete. He tries to solve problems with his logic, and tends sheep to act before he thinks. This mixture of enthusiasm and inexperience is often the reason for anger. But despite his recklessness, he has a sense of responsibility and he tried to remove it caused chaos.
mgeek
tdossi wrote:
Shaun the Sheep, I think it's great.

Shaun is a sheep that does not follow the herd. Being curious, imaginative and mischievous character lifts him from the other sheep of his flock. His loving nature makes him outliers stumbled repeatedly in tricky situations, it turns out, however ingenious enough to get rid of it again.

Shaun is popular in his flock, but his independence is sometimes undermined by his youth and naivete. He tries to solve problems with his logic, and tends sheep to act before he thinks. This mixture of enthusiasm and inexperience is often the reason for anger. But despite his recklessness, he has a sense of responsibility and he tried to remove it caused chaos.

Nice profile. The first time I saw the show, I thought it was about a farmer, his dog and a long-tailed sheep.
tdossi
I also find the dog mad. But especially excited about is Shaun.

Shaun, namesake of the series, is a curious, mischievous sheep. The sheep herd lives with a sheepdog Bitzer, the farmer, three nasty pigs and various other animals on an idyllic farm. The animals in the series show human behavior, but the sheep are concerned that the farmer does not realize what they are doing, and therefore behave like normal animals when he observed.

In the consequences result in itself everyday occurrences the sheep under the leadership of Shaun's in crazy situations, from which arises the humor of the series. The individual effects are relatively short (6 minutes without credits completed pre-and) and in itself, thus losing a folgenübergreifenden arc. The series is slapstick and situational comedy, coupled with attention to detail and references to film classics, and does not need to complete spoken text. The people appear from the perspective of the animals and consequently give only unintelligible sounds, their meaning is conveyed only by the sound.
tdossi
Shaun and his friends live on the pasture an idyllic farm. He is still young, somewhat naive and inexperienced. But Shaun has a pronounced "sheep-sense" and is also the most complicated situations for a solution. Shaun The Sheep is known to many from the success and numerous awards thoughtful series "Wallace & Gromit" from Aardman Studios in Britain, the conjured including the movie "Chicken Run - Hennen run" on the screen. Well presented by the Stop-motion animation studio specializing the first television series, which has already been sold in 72 countries. Shaun the Sheep is a special sheep, because it wears a knitted wool sweater from his own and lives on a farm and experiences his own first adventure. Original Title: Shaun The Sheep "Awards: 2007 - EMIL for good children's TV from TV movie" Shape Up With Shaun "2008 - International Emmy Award in the category of" Children & Young People "
tdossi
The German-British co-production "Shaun the Sheep" has been awarded the U.S. Emmy TV award. The comedy series of the production company Aardman Animations in cooperation with the BBC and the WDR was honored with the award in the category "children and young people," as the awards announced. The gala in New York hosted by former "Beverly Hills 90210" star Jason Priestley.

Nominated were the German actor Iris Berben for her appearance in "Die Krupps" and Sebastian Koch for "Sea Wolf". The two went out but as empty as "Marcel Reich-Ranicki: My Life," the film adaptation of the autobiography of the literature Pope. The production of Trebitsch Entertainment in association with WDR, ARD and Arte Degeto was in the category "TV movie / mini-series" Nominees.

Best actress was the Briton Helena Bonham Carter for her role in the BBC film "Enid", awarded as best actor her compatriot Bob Hoskins. Other prizes were awarded to filmmakers from Argentina, Israel, Portugal, Romania and South Korea.