FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How Can i Put music on my website????

LuiS_J
im the COPYRIGHT from the songs that i want to put so how can i put music on my website cuz whenever i want to it says that theres a upload error.. Confused Confused Confused
Bondings
LuiS_J wrote:
im the COPYRIGHT from the songs that i want to put so how can i put music on my website cuz whenever i want to it says that theres a upload error.. Confused Confused Confused

By you have the copyright, do you mean you own the cd or that you made the music yourself?

Otherwise, I just uploaded a big database and reached 140MB uploaded before it crashed. And the reason was my computer going in stand-by. So it should be possible to upload much smaller files.
LuiS_J
yea i made the music myself....

well i re-trided and still it gives me the the upload error... Confused Confused Confused i don know why.... Confused Confused
gonzo
LuiS_J wrote:

(1) upload music to http://megaupload.com
(2) link to url provided after upload completes

There's another free community that provides content hosting to indie producers. If I remember the URL I'll post it for you.
n0obie4life
Hi there,

I remembered just installing Attach Mod for you.

I think you have to allow MP3 Files. As image files were successfully uploaded into your FTP.
LuiS_J
n0obie4life wrote:
Hi there,

I think you have to allow MP3 Files. As image files were successfully uploaded into your FTP.

i did that and still it gives me the error.. this is what it says.

"Upload Error: Could not upload Attachment to ./files/Mi_musica_Salsa.mp3"

anybody knows why?????
budazz
LuiS_J wrote:
n0obie4life wrote:
Hi there,

anybody knows why?????

ei try to use the mime types at cpanel i remember that there is no mp3 extension in cpanel

try to add .mp3 mybe it will work Very Happy
LuiS_J
budazz wrote:
LuiS_J wrote:
n0obie4life wrote:
Hi there,

anybody knows why?????

ei try to use the mime types at cpanel i remember that there is no mp3 extension in cpanel

try to add .mp3 mybe it will work Very Happy

i did that already and still it shows me the error thing...
budazz
i dont have any idea about your problem Cool
progman89
It's probably your connection...what kind of internet access do you have?
LuiS_J
well i have cable.. Very Happy Very Happy
mark
Try renaming the music to wav because I have a music website, I am the copyright owner of it (I have created it) and the music uploads successfully onto my website.
budazz
try to change the file format...mov or rm for streaming media or try to make it flash hundred percent sure it will be uploaded... Very Happy
Aelita
try this I had issues once before..get a program called Smart FTP set it up and try using that to upload your file..I've only had problems when my connection goes bad. If not I'll keep thinking.
LuiS_J
OMG none of them works.. Sad Sad Sad
cnnet
you'd better not
it takes to much of the net source
cu2nite
Does FriHost allow putting mp3 files on our sites?
rvec
-closed-
read the ToS and FAQ before posting.

Quote:
MP3 and other music files are forbidden on our servers. Some exceptions might be made for self-made music hosted in one directory together with a legal.txt file explaining that the music files are completely legal. A written permission from an administrator is necessary prior to uploading the files. Remixes aren't considered as self-made music. Permission should be asked in the Request an Account Change forum.