FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Cheap travel

supernova1987a
What place (country besides USA) do you think is very cheap to go to for americans and very nice place at the same time??
deanhills
The Philippines. I have not been to the Philippines myself, but I hear there are some beautiful beaches, and places for diving and surfing. The cost of living is very low as well. South America may also be good, perhaps Quito in Ecuador?
ocalhoun
Well, I won't assume that I know what you consider 'nice'...
So, any place in the third world will be cheaper, you'll just have to decide which place is nice, or give us a LOT more information about what you think is nice.
fladry
Nepal is very nice and very cheap also. The living cost is very very low as compared to america.
menino
Philipines is very nice, I hear
There's a place called Borocai, which is cheap and really beautiful with beautiful beaches and sceneries.
Will be worth a visit.

But around USA, there are many places worth visiting, like Hawaii, Cuba, and lots of south american countries.
rogue_skydragon
Go to Phillippines! Haha, as was said in the above comments, it's truly a beautiful place to visit, and relatively cheap in terms of food and housing.
mikeperhem1
In america there are cheao places such as Hawaii, Cuba, and lots of south american countries.
jackbreat
In USA their are so many cheap places are available for traveling.I have also go to the Hawaii and Orange Beach ,which are very cheap of cost places.Here you can do so many fun and enjoyment.
mshafiq
Cuba is not very expensive.it is nice place to visit.
johans
deanhills wrote:
The Philippines. I have not been to the Philippines myself, but I hear there are some beautiful beaches, and places for diving and surfing. The cost of living is very low as well. South America may also be good, perhaps Quito in Ecuador?

I agree. Visit Philippines and for sure you will love to stay here.