FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Ponio

rayxzero
This was a good animation, story is nice and the graphic arts is very nice too.

The plot centers on a fish-girl who lives in an aquarium in her father's underwater castle with numerous smaller sisters. When her father takes her and her siblings on an outing in his four-flippered submarine, Ponyo is driven by a desire to see even more of the world and swims away. She ends up stranded on the shore of a small fishing town and is rescued by a boy named Sōsuke, who cuts his finger in the process. She licks his wound when he picks her up, and the wound heals almost instantly. After taking a great liking to her, Sōsuke names.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponyo[/img]
driftingfe3s
I liked Ponyo. It was simple and fun. The story was kinda weird thought and made no sense sometimes. Still I enjoyed watching it and found the characters very enduing. Still, of Hayao Miyazaki's movies I still prefer Howl's Moving Castle over of his other works including Ponyo.
QrafTee
Ponyo was alright. i preferred Howls' Moving Castle a lot more though.
amperx
hmm i havent seen this one, gotta watch it first, and yeah i think howls moving castle was better, after spirited away
rayxzero
i haven't seen howls moving castle, maybe i should try to watch that anime too.
amperx
hmm just got a copy of ponyo and i must say it was a good movie too, although its centered on a fish girl in love, and trying to get what she wants, the concept of the story was really well played, another good movie frm Hayao Miyazaki Very Happy

so i'd say it was on league with howl and spirited away xd
theturkayy
Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy funny
Nemesis234
saw this at the cinema 3-4 months ago, tbh i had no clue what was going on. im not into anime stuff i just went down with a few friends and had no idea what i was getting into.
miragemfc
What΄s is it???