FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Health is your biggest Wealth

dlsaner
21 Super Foods For Better Health

1. Sweet Potatoes One of the best vegetables you can eat. Loaded with Carotenoids, Vitamin C, Potassium and Fiber
2. Grape Tomatoes Packed with Vitamin C and Vitamin A.
3. Fat-Free (Skim Milk) Excellent source of Calcium, Vitamins and Protein with little or no artery- clogging fat and cholesterol.
4. Blueberries Rich in Fiber, Vitamin C and Antioxidants.
5. Crisp Breads Whole-grain rye crackers are loaded with fiber and often fat-free.
6. Watermelon Excellent source of Vitamin C and Carotenoids.
7. Greens Kale, Spinach and Broccoli are nutritional power houses loaded with Vitamin C, Carotenoids, Calcium, Folate, Potassium and Fiber.
8. Cantaloupe Supplies almost as much vitamin A and C as most people need in an entire day.
9. Walnuts Rich in alpha linoleic acid. A recent study published in The Journal of Nutrition found that eating an ounce and a half of walnuts (about 10 whole walnuts) every day can lower LDL cholesterol and reduce blood levels of C-reactive protein.
10. Oats This grain is perhaps the best source of beta-glucan, a form of soluble fiber that can lower LDL cholesterol levels by binding with cholesterol in the digestive tract and preventing it from being reabsorbed in the blood.

You can learn more about Vegetables, Vitamins, Minerals, Weight Loss and Light Exercise go to:
www.healthycookedvegetables.com
Cliffer
yes,i agree with you. health is the best wealth.
jennie
These all are very useful tips.And only healthy person can become wealthy..
Peterssidan
It can't be healthy to worry too much about what you eat. Worrying too much is unhealthy. Fat-free milk sounds like an extreme thing to consume.
Greatking
Thats great information. its good to eat healthy, cause when you have health then you have we life. without health you cannot have the strength to make money, and enjoy life as a whole.
nigam
thank you so much for sharing. this is very useful since i am very conscious on the way i eat now a days.
franzharare
dlsaner, I just want to say you that I really agree with you as well as the food which you have given here thats really very healthy. But I also want to say that there is also some of the foods that is needed to maintain our body.
bjornhoogeveen
Woah, great slogan Very Happy!
mengshi200
Eating fresh fruit more than VC.
Abhishukla
woow... that is really a big list and also i checked your site .. you have very well explained
thankx for sharing
Cliffer
yes yes! it's really right word!
deanhills
The only food in the list that I'm not so sure about is crispbread. Because it is usually processed, contains salt and all kinds of additives. Also it can become addictive. The rest is great except for the omission of omega fatty acids that one can get from extra virgin olive oil and unprocessed fish oil or fatty fish like salmon and sardines.
greamelexon
I agree with it. Health is ve5ry important for everyone. I you have lots of money/wealth. But if you have not good health, so your money is unnecessary. You should have to keep healthy to enjoying your life. Eat healthy food, planning healthful diet, do exercise and keep healthy.