FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Resident Evil 5 add-ons

toasterintheoven
I've already played close to 1000 hours of this, does anyone think they'll have new add-ons besides the Gold-edition, since they're saying Resident Evil 6 isn't coming out for at least another few years?
achowles
Is the new content even available for the PC version? I've seen nothing about it.
QrafTee
toasterintheoven wrote:
I've already played close to 1000 hours of this, does anyone think they'll have new add-ons besides the Gold-edition, since they're saying Resident Evil 6 isn't coming out for at least another few years?
There's a Resident Evil 5 Add-On Pack, if you're going to get an add-on, you might as well go all out.
rayxzero
I think they will release another resident evil for another 4 years.
toasterintheoven
Resident evil portable's supposed to come out this year, even though there hasn't been any latest on it this year... as for me, I'm seriously considering buying a wii to start venturing into their resident evil lineup, which looks edgy, even though I have to say it has a more gothic feel, not as ambient as the playstation original, and definitely not as scary as it was when it first came out... but I do feel anxious, like I will get some good scares out of the game, haha