FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Help pls, account in minus

programitv
Hello,
I had a website hosted at your website, but due to high stress at work, didn`t have time anymore to care properly about it, so my account went in minus. I decided to restart working on it, I checked my account, I am -220 points. It is not easy and not fast to get up to 0, and I don`t want to spam to artificially increase the points. I would kindly ask if you could help in anyway, I would prefer to keep it hosted at frihost but if I have to write till I get on positive, I may need to change host as it will be the fastest way to have my website alive again.
Thanks a lot for your understanding
mOrpheuS
programitv wrote:
I had a website hosted at your website
I may need to change host as it will be the fastest way to have my website alive again.

Your website is still hosted and active.
Let us know if you've forgotten your account details/password and we will be able to help you out.
programitv
Hello,
Thanks for your fast answer. I managed yesterday to retrieve my pass and access my control panel. If I understand correctly it should be enough to get over 0 with the Points and the website will be accessible again?
Cheers
Bondings
I changed your points to 10 now. Please keep them positive from now on. Very Happy

About your website, it wasn't removed so it should still be working fine. Are there any problems with it?
mOrpheuS
programitv wrote:
If I understand correctly it should be enough to get over 0 with the Points and the website will be accessible again?

Your website has been accessible all this while.
If it's not working for you, then something else's the matter - your negative points have(had) nothing to do with it.
programitv
Thank you very much! It is very kind of you! I have issues with the php in fact, when I try to access my website (www.programitv.com):

Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/home/programi/domains/programitv.frih.org/public_html/includes/version.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/programi/:/tmp:/var/tmp:/usr/local/lib/php/) in /home/programi/domains/programitv.frih.org/public_html/includes/joomla.php on line 71

Warning: require_once(/usr/home/programi/domains/programitv.frih.org/public_html/includes/version.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home/programi/domains/programitv.frih.org/public_html/includes/joomla.php on line 71

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/usr/home/programi/domains/programitv.frih.org/public_html/includes/version.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/programi/domains/programitv.frih.org/public_html/includes/joomla.php on line 71

I have a Joomla installed on it, did the PHP version on the server change in the meantime? Will try to check on later from home if I can find some additional info on the logs.
Bondings
We switched to a new server, I guess that is causing your problem.

You seem to be using the absolute path with /usr/home . The previous server was using FreeBSD as OS and there this worked fine. Now it's Linux (CentOS) and you should use /home instead of /usr/home.

I suppose you need to remove the /usr part somewhere in the settings.
programitv
Thanks a lot, will do the change tonight at home, hopefully this will fix, as now I am at work and don`t have access to ftp or port 2222 to access the control panel.
Have a nice afternoon
programitv
Everything is working now, I have my website alive again! As you recommended the issue was the /usr in the path. Thanks one more time! Cheers