FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How your relationship started...

Raggy_Pro
I've heard a couple sweet stories about how some relationships started, but I want to hear about yours.
But honestly, I think mine is the sweetest. It was during a marching band trip, and the bus ride back, and he was sitting in the seat in front of me. I kept trying to catch his eye, but he wouldn't look at me. It was really starting to bum me out, and I was starting to wonder if I was wrong and he didn't like me. I looked out the window to see that the bus driver missed our exit, but when we finally got to the bus loop I stood up, and was about to leave, but then he said my name. I looked up and he beckoned me closer. He whispered in my ear asking me if I would be interested in going out with him. I tried finding the words to say yes, and after much embarassing babbling I just gave up and nodded. Later he told me that he wouldn't look at me, because he was trying to decide wether or not he should ask me out, and that when the bus driver missed the exit buying him time, it was almost like an omen, encouraging him to.
ponda
I've heard a couple sweet stories about how some relationships started, but I want to hear about yours.
But honestly, I think mine is the sweetest. It was during a marching band trip, and the bus ride back, and he was sitting in the seat in front of me. I kept trying to catch his eye, but he wouldn't look at me. It was really starting to bum me out, and I was starting to wonder if I was wrong and he didn't like me. I looked out the window to see that the bus driver missed our exit, but when we finally got to the bus loop I stood up, and was about to leave, but then he said my name. I looked up and he beckoned me closer. He whispered in my ear asking me if I would be interested in going out with him. I tried finding the words to say yes, and after much embarassing babbling I just gave up and nodded. Later he told me that he wouldn't look at me, because he was trying to decide wether or not he should ask me out, and that when the bus driver missed the exit buying him time, it was almost like an omen, encouraging him to.
----------------------------

Oh God, me and my husband met on myspace. How sad is that?
TurtleShell
I've known my partner since grade school, but I don't remember when we met. In some ways this is a little disappointing to me--I feel like I should be able to remember meeting her. I guess it would have been in fifth grade, and probably we met in the lunchroom or on the playground at recess, since she was never in my class. This is all just projection.
apple
I told a close friend of mine that I wanted a guy to 'have fun with', who would not want love and romance and who I could trust to 'have fun with'. She laughed and said I was crazy and said she knew no one like that.

He told my friends husband that he wanted a girl with whom he could have some good times but no love and attachments.

When our friends spoke they decided that we'd be suited for each other. So they toyed with us. She'd call me and him every day right after the other and make sure to mention the other. After doing this for a couple weeks he said to my friend, 'tell me he said hello'. She hung up and called me saying he said hi. I told her to give him my number as I was not accepting any messages.

5 mins after my phone rang and there was the most magically, seductive, comforting manly voice on the other end saying he'd called to tell me hello since I did not accept his message. We chatted for about 10 mins and both hung up thinking 'that was nice'.

A week after we met face to face (unplanned) and we've been together since that evening.....6 years next week Embarassed Embarassed
TVme
It was fifteen years ago when I met my current girlfriend Lynn. I was a commissioned sales man then and she was a customer. Sometimes being a salesperson means always having to look your best. There was an immediate attraction, but I still sold her the top-of-the-line unit, with all the accessories and extended warranty. Very Happy So I could now afford a nice date for us. The real test was her accepting me without the suit, tie and Italian shoes. I soon found out she preferred the jeans and t-shirt look. Today we share a wonderful life in Southern California with two perfect kids - a Boston Terrier and a pug.

- TVme
apple
TVme wrote:
It was fifteen years ago when I met my current girlfriend Lynn. I was a commissioned sales man then and she was a customer. Sometimes being a salesperson means always having to look your best. There was an immediate attraction, but I still sold her the top-of-the-line unit, with all the accessories and extended warranty. Very Happy So I could now afford a nice date for us. The real test was her accepting me without the suit, tie and Italian shoes. I soon found out she preferred the jeans and t-shirt look. Today we share a wonderful life in Southern California with two perfect kids - a Boston Terrier and a pug.

- TVme

Laughing

congrats Smile
programitv
Me and my boyfriend met in a restaurant, in a dinner organised by my coworkers. We had to drive together, as I was in the town since a few days and didn`t know it well. We learned we were living very close by, we had dinner sometimes .. go to the cinema, etc. , we got to know each other pretty well before getting to be lovers.
bjornhoogeveen
Well... I met her at MSN!! Sounds strange, but a friend of hers give my MSN to her,and she added me. We just had some chats, and the 'click' was there. After some time we both want to see eachother. So we have had a meeting at my house. She came to me with her brother and parents. We both where very nervous of course! I was in my room and walking from room to room, very stressed xD! After awhile she finally arrived and I hear the doorbell. She has ringed the bell, and stap back because she was afraid to see who was opening the door. My mother opened it,and I was running from the top of the stars to the down. (By the way; I was 13 years old). We had a sit in the living room and my mother asked to me why I don't showed her my room. So we went upstairs, and I did. It was very silence, and I didn't know what to say. We sit on the bed, and her mother shouted from downstairs that they go to the beach, and if she wants to stay for like a hour or she wants to leave. She said she is okay,and she stayed. I was surprised by this. Didn't expect it when it was so silence! After a while I noticed she came slowly nearer to me. I did the same, and we old hands for like 30 minutes. I put my arm over her, and a minute later there was the kiss! (First one was a bit well... we where afraid! Second was perfect...!). Her parents came back and she has to leave. That evening on MSN we had talked about it, and some time later I saw her again. At this moment I've 4 and a half year with her! I'm so happy it all happens...! Just waiting to see what the future will bring to us...! Very Happy
zacky
well what happen to me is just simple but incredible. One time i sat on the desk, writing something that "i'm bored and i want to talk to somebody". It just a couple of words that i wrote on my desk in school using a pen of course. Then after i went back to that desk/chair after one day coz my class to that room is Mon - Wed - Fri, i was so surprise coz there's somebody who reply. It said "why your getting bored?". I replied and from that day, i always sat on that desk each and every time my class was there. After one week, i said " can we meet coz i'm really exciting to know you personally ". But suddenly she never replied. I wait everyday but there's no replied that i read. After one month, she replied, she said, i broke up my boy friend. then i said why, coz i'm still in love to my ex boy friend. Then i replied that's good, then i open up again to her that if we can meet, then she said on the gym. After one day, i went to the gym, i was surprise coz the girl that i'm chatting on the same desk was my ex-girlfriend.. Smile

This is truly true!....simple but nice short story..
apple
bjornhoogeveen, thats quite a story. Thank you for sharing it.
You were 13 and her parents brought her to your house and allowed her to go to your room? WOW!

zacky, that is sooooooooo weird!!! lol
glad you all 'wrote' to each other and things worked out tho
zacky
@ Apple

Yeah that so weird, you know what every time someone else ask me to tell a story about my weirdest relationship i had, i always tell it to them. As of now, we tracked diff. ways coz she totally get married while i'm still single looking for my dearest one forever. But for me as of now, that's the unforgettable story that i always tell to any one even in my future grandsons.. Smile
apple
zacky wrote:
@ Apple

Yeah that so weird, you know what every time someone else ask me to tell a story about my weirdest relationship i had, i always tell it to them. As of now, we tracked diff. ways coz she totally get married while i'm still single looking for my dearest one forever. But for me as of now, that's the unforgettable story that i always tell to any one even in my future grandsons.. Smile

I gotta tell a couple friends that story
zacky
well then thank you...
apple
yw Smile
macky
it was all started with teasing... then it came up to a serious relationship now and getting stronger now..

so much happy now and lucky to have her...