FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Joomla?

anakonda118
Is it possible to install Joomla on Frihosts websites? I'm sorry if I have missed something, couldn't find anythnig about it in search and nor FAQ Sad
rvec
yes it's possible, and here are lots of users who've done it already. Also there are a lot of users who've worked a lot with joomla so you can also get support for using it here on the forums.
anakonda118
Cool, you don't happen to know a setup guide for it? Preferably something easy to work with.
Vrythramax
anakonda118 wrote:
Cool, you don't happen to know a setup guide for it? Preferably something easy to work with.

The readme file included with the Joomla install is very straight forward and easy to follow.
Asap170
anakonda118 wrote:

Hey if you need any help with the install for anything or whatever your doing I am open and just send me a PM I'll be glad to help.
thedinh
anakonda118 wrote:
Is it possible to install Joomla on Frihosts websites? I'm sorry if I have missed something, couldn't find anythnig about it in search and nor FAQ Sad

plz don't say so simple like that, we can't know the main problem. i used to setup joomla in this service, and it runs ok.
if you post an image here, we can see and you.
anakonda118
thedinh wrote:
anakonda118 wrote:

plz don't say so simple like that, we can't know the main problem. i used to setup joomla in this service, and it runs ok.
if you post an image here, we can see and you.
Well there was not realy any problem I just wanted to know whether i could or not
Quote:
Hey if you need any help with the install for anything or whatever your doing I am open and just send me a PM I'll be glad to help

I'll contact you if I run into troubles
pahangtour
what is it Joomla? what does it do? how to use it?
Asap170
pahangtour wrote:
what is it Joomla? what does it do? how to use it?

http://www.joomla.org/about-joomla.html <-- READ THAT! It'll give you everything you need to know.
andrew72nd
Hello. I'm new in Joomla world and I want to develop a personal site here on frihost. I've heard that there are some security issues using joomla. Are you aware of such things? Also I'm curious how hard is to create your own template. I want to create one using Flash. i like action script Wink
I heard that dreamweaver helps a lot but I'm not familiar with it. Can someone add a link to some tutorials for creating joomla templates in dreamweaver? Hope someone is willing to help. These days is hard to find something for free. Sad
Asap170
Not to sure about the security holes, but using flash is probrally a bad idea. If your planning to have a lot of visitors then got with php, html, css, and javaScript. Some people don't have flash or they on a mobile device. So people can't view it :/
JorYS90
Hello, people ... I'm kinda new here, but if I understand well, but must make a score or less 10, and then send a pm ... so do not know who ... hehehhe If anyone can help me thank you very much, I'm Brazilian! in Portuguese would help heheheh! Hugs
Asap170
JorYS90 wrote:
Hello, people ... I'm kinda new here, but if I understand well, but must make a score or less 10, and then send a pm ... so do not know who ... hehehhe If anyone can help me thank you very much, I'm Brazilian! in Portuguese would help heheheh! Hugs

Hello, JorYS90. I am not quite sure what your trying to ask here. From the looks of it I don't believe this fits under "Joomla" If you want please feel free to send me a PM with more descriptive information. I would be glad to help you out.