FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Google Sorry...

zacky
does any one had get the same experience from Google?

I don't know why i came up to this when i'm searching in google..

maybe they're just trying to add some security to their search engine...

imagefree
zacky wrote:
does any one had get the same experience from Google?

I don't know why i came up to this when i'm searching in google..

maybe they're just trying to add some security to their search engine...

few days ago, i used to get this error the whole day, even after typing the word correctly google used to take me to again the same CAPTCHA page instead of search result page. I dont this this is some kind of security check. Typing the word once whould be enough.
Peterssidan
I think I have got similar messages before a few times when I made a lot of searches in relatively short time. To avoid wasting a lot of resources on spam bots, and such google has to try to stop anything suspicious. My guess is that you use google too much :p or that you have malware on your computer that sends requests to google behind your back.
mOrpheuS
imagefree wrote:
i used to get this error the whole day, even after typing the word correctly google used to take me to again the same CAPTCHA page instead of search result page. I dont this this is some kind of security check. Typing the word once whould be enough.

Answering the CAPTCHA once is enough.
Unless you have disabled cookies (across the board, or specifically for google), in which case it will just keep throwing more CAPTCHAs at you.
Donutey
I would suggest a running a virus/malware scan, if this message consistently appears over days/weeks. Your computer may be part of a botnet...
The-Nisk
I got that page when I use proxies sometimes.
What happens is your pc sends out too many requests in a short space of time (or the proxy server, as was the case with me), so it flags.

that's about all I can add.
Aredon
Looks like yet another mac user who is unknowingly part of a botnet! :]
imagefree
mOrpheuS wrote:
Answering the CAPTCHA once is enough.
Unless you have disabled cookies (across the board, or specifically for google), in which case it will just keep throwing more CAPTCHAs at you.

my cookies are always Enabled.
the-guide
Yeah, I've got this Google's message too when I try to made a lot of searches in very short period, may be Google think I'm a robot! Laughing

I think Google now attempting to block any searching made by robots such as keyword research software. Exclamation
zacky
the-guide wrote:
Yeah, I've got this Google's message too when I try to made a lot of searches in very short period, may be Google think I'm a robot! Laughing

I think Google now attempting to block any searching made by robots such as keyword research software. Exclamation

hahahhaa.. you make me laugh buddy... But i got your point, sending too many times the queries in one single hit on the search button. I think this is the issue why i prompt an error message like this. I used to use a mouse where i can click three hits in one single click on the button. That's my first time so i don't have any clue about it.. maybe i'm right, maybe not.. But i like the way google manages the security...
zacky
Peterssidan wrote:
I think I have got similar messages before a few times when I made a lot of searches in relatively short time. To avoid wasting a lot of resources on spam bots, and such google has to try to stop anything suspicious. My guess is that you use google too much :p or that you have malware on your computer that sends requests to google behind your back.

I'm on the Using google too much... Too many queries on google i think...
Peterssidan
I got this message too today but I don't think I searched that much Confused strange.. Maybe they have changed some parameter too much or something.
zacky
Peterssidan wrote:
I got this message too today but I don't think I searched that much Confused strange.. Maybe they have changed some parameter too much or something.

Yeah i think so, coz that so ridiculous if you will get an error message like that just because of over using it.. I think what happen is if you search one single query in one single hit.. It triggers google that it might a threat for some hacking activities or what ever...
imagefree
Peterssidan wrote:

I too believe that. Also if you use Google for more than 30-40 times an hour, it should not be considered that you are bot, because google has made us too much dependent on it. 30-40 visits per hour are definitely of no use to keyword/marketing research companies. Also google should look for some patterns, like: 60 visits per hour are normal, but it should check things like:
1. if a pc keeps sending requests after a constant interval,
2. total requests per day in the previous days, (afterall google is maintaining our search history, it should not be something very expensive for it to calculate)
3. whether some javascript is properly loaded by the user. If user is loading javascript, means its not bot. This requires some intellegence but it can be used as a reasonable accurate measure. (i know some people keep javascript disabled, but atleast this will save the rest 95+% people from trouble.
4. similar other perameters. Google has access to more insights to this issue. what i suggested is what i can see from my home as a probable solution.
the-guide
zacky wrote:
the-guide wrote:

hahahhaa.. you make me laugh buddy... But i got your point, sending too many times the queries in one single hit on the search button. I think this is the issue why i prompt an error message like this. I used to use a mouse where i can click three hits in one single click on the button. That's my first time so i don't have any clue about it.. maybe i'm right, maybe not.. But i like the way google manages the security...

Laughing I'm shameful... Laughing
metalfreek
If you are using firefox with SEO plugin that requests parameters automatically, google might think that you are trying hard. This is just a thought let me know if you think so as well.
the-guide
metalfreek wrote:
If you are using firefox with SEO plugin that requests parameters automatically, google might think that you are trying hard. This is just a thought let me know if you think so as well.

Such as KeywordSpy SEO/PPC, the keywords analysis tool for search results... Right? That's what I have been using! Rolling Eyes