FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

SLC Result

fladry
SLC Result is my new site that simply displays SLC result(it means school leaving certificate of nepal). I just made the site plain and simple so that it will load faster. Please review any mistakes in my site... Smile
fladry
I have remade the site slightly, minimizing the url size...
chatrack
fladry wrote:
SLC Result is my new site that simply displays SLC result(it means school leaving certificate of nepal). I just made the site plain and simple so that it will load faster. Please review any mistakes in my site... Smile

Simply good. Heading is ok, the font size can be increased a little for the other content below that.
the-guide
Yes it's plain, simple and looks clear, also, load very fast as you want.
fladry
chatrack wrote:
fladry wrote:

Simply good. Heading is ok, the font size can be increased a little for the other content below that.

It looks nice in the smaller font than the bigger.
Quote:

Yes it's plain, simple and looks clear, also, load very fast as you want.

Yes, i made it plain simple and fast because people want that when they are searching for the results hastily when it is published. Most of the sites run out of bandwidth that time...
And, google tools said that my site is faster than 99% of sites Wink That's nice to hear.
nivinjoy
Dot.tk is just a URL redirection service right..??
tamilparks
may be i also thinking like that only
fladry
they allow DNS settings now. It's the best domain i can ever find for free. But if they ban you once for some reasone, than that domain will not be free next time!