FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

learning English

zjl594201
If you are the only points came out of curiosity, and then ask you to withdraw from it, in fact, I have nothing to say is look at how many people can understand and do see a small survey, as the popularity of English-based, of course my English on the poor, in school or a pass in English is essential subjects, so there are some wrong please point it out, oh yes, I was in Beijing one of the animation college students My name is Dong Bo, usually not to English classes, because I have always thought that in English there is no need for such a use, and set aside a little time to do other the better they like. Of course, the attitude of the teachers said to me can not understand
I have never not answered any questions she has raised, the examination does not answer, is to fail. Perhaps I answered of course I will not pass. Better and more Please do not post after looking at million back I understand or go home for dinner, Chinese or English can be, for me to be a record of the investigation. Thank you!
misterXY
l'm confused? Anyone else really confused? l don't know what the subject, or what the subject was supposed too be? Not lying on not knowing English well, great spelling but wtf?
PureReborn
I'm also pretty confused. Pretty sure OP's first language isn't English. Would you post also in your original language too?
iman
OP, did you use Google translate? I really think you did
rayxzero
Google translator is not that accurate in converting some language into English.
wowfan
translated by google dictionary?
slashnburn99
Here is some simple English for the UK

Weather is Rubbish

What is on TV

Actually i was going to write a big list, but the UK is fairly easy to get around a basic grasp of common sense and you can pick the rest up