FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Email Marketing Program/Application/Site?

jmi256
I'm not sure if this belongs in the Software forum or the Website forum, so apologize if it's miscategorized.

I’m looking for some recommendations for an email marketing program or online solution that would let me send emails to a list of contacts and track open rates, click-throughs, unsubscribes, etc. There seems to be a million websites out there that offer this service, but I have also come across some programs on download.com that claim to do the same thing through an application installed on my computer rather than a web-based solution. Right now I’m looking at ChimpMail, which is free if you have less than 500 contacts, but I hope to one day have more than that and the cost gets prohibitively more expensive as the number of contacts go up. I don’t want to start with that and end up in a situation where what would normally be a good thing (more subscribers) turns into a bad thing ( a lot more cost). Can anyone recommend an application or web-based solution they have used and like (and preferably cheap)? Thanks in advance.