FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Why there is no Russian forum?

ganjour
And where Russian forum?
Russian here for certain are. I, for example Smile
ocalhoun
Probably not enough demand for it...
Arseniy
Во-первых, тут очень мало русских пользователей сейчас. А если их нет, то для кого делать раздел?
Во-вторых, есть опасность того, что в русский раздел понабегают разное быдло, школьники и тролли - в рунетах этого добра хватает. Так что хоть я и русскоязычный, но против раздела.

Firstly, it's too few Russian users now. And if there's noone, to whom will be the forum dedicated? Wink
Secondly, there's a possible danger of forum filling and flooding with some kind of rednecks, pupils or trolls - there's a load of that shit in our internets. So even though I am Russian speaking, I am against the forum.
ocalhoun
Arseniy wrote:
)
Secondly, there's a possible danger of forum filling and flooding with some kind of rednecks, pupils or trolls - there's a load of that shit in our internets.

Well, that's the reason a lot of languages aren't represented here. Above and beyond finding people who would want to participate in it, you also need to find moderators who are fluent in it.
bruks
Если есть русскоязычные на форуме значит надо делать... а если слишком мало то не форум, ну хотя бы топик открыть будет полезно. Ну и для конспирации, топик школьники и тролли не найдут!
D'Artagnan
can we still make soviet russia jokes ? Razz

i guess it also depends on the mood/time the admins have in their hands

i've made myself a candidate to Portuguese forums emper... i mean moderator and my huge voter base has yet to be heard
ru5h666
Just make a thread or something lol