FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

LOVE IN FIRST SIGHT??

Tsubasathira
UMmmmmmmmmmm..... what does it mean? has it ever happened 2 you?
Embarassed
Da Rossa
It has happened to me a lot of times, unfortunately. Some don't believe it, but I (unfortunately again) do. The problem what that it was not a 2-side feeling.
PureReborn
I dont really believe in it. I think its just personal attractions. Then again being attracted by looks or something else is the start of all relationships so I won't say it doesnt have meaning.

If you're interested just go for it then.
Da Rossa
PureReborn wrote:
I dont really believe in it. I think its just personal attractions. Then again being attracted by looks or something else is the start of all relationships so I won't say it doesnt have meaning.

If you're interested just go for it then.

I quite agree. I think its all about attractions and feeling good with that unknown person, but, when they approach, then it becomes love eventually, so they say its love at first sight.
ponda
Tsubasathira wrote:
Embarassed

I don't believe it is possible. So yeah, I think it's safe to say it has never happened to me. I love my husband but I didn't know that moment I saw him.
apple
This is going to make me sound WAYYYYYYYYY dumb...

The first time I saw my husband I knew he was the one I'd dreamed about and the one I could love fearlessly. Embarassed
zacky
Tsubasathira wrote:
Embarassed

what does it? you ask? well it only means that you caught your self looking to someone and you feel so weird the first time you saw that person. Why? you don't felt it before?
Tsubasathira
nope.
chatrack
love is blind. It means after first sight you get blind.
JessieF
Never experienced that, so I wouldn't know. Rolling Eyes
macky
the best possible explanation to your question is this.

for example if you saw a thing which you almost like it right away. Uhm let say a dress, if you walk on

the mall to buy your favorite shirt/dress on the boutique, if you something that right away caught your attention. that's like love in first sight.. you a guy who you attracted the first time you saw that person.