FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hello

rheanna
Cool Hey, guys! I love the new look on the forums. It looks awesome and it's easier to find things rather than scrolling...

Still in college and playing poker. Working on my Bachelor's Degree in Biotechnology.

Sorry I haven't been around much.

I hope everyone is doing okay. Very Happy
Ghost900
I don't even remember the new look or when we got it but then I noticed your -500 points so that would have been over a year ago.

Nice to see you again and welcome back.
rheanna
Oh I don't remember the index page page of it. I thought we always scrolled and there no boxes of the titles. OH well. Laughing I'm a blonde. Laughing
ocalhoun
Well, I remember the old look. This is much better.
standready
Welcome back! I hope your studies are doing well.
I like this look on the forums much better than old.
Bluedoll
Bio technology that sounds so interesting. Don't know a lot about what biotech is however. Would that be something like a pacemaker? My friend's mum just went in the hospital to get one of those installed and was told it would be an easy procedure but now the device is giving her problems. The leads fell off.
menino
Welcome back!
Nice to hear that your in bio technology. I belive that this is the new big thing that everyone'e into and will be really great.

Good luck!
Helios
Hi, welcome back!
It's cool that you're studying Biotechnology. Some of my friends are into that as well and they're saying it's a pain in the ass Laughing
Shadowninja7194
To cool bro.
paskifire
Welcome Back!
erlendhg
ocalhoun wrote:
Well, I remember the old look. This is much better.

Yeah, me too. And I do absolutely agree.

rheanna wrote:
Cool Hey, guys! I love the new look on the forums. It looks awesome and it's easier to find things rather than scrolling...

Still in college and playing poker. Working on my Bachelor's Degree in Biotechnology.

Sorry I haven't been around much.

I hope everyone is doing okay. Very Happy

Welcome back. Hope to see you around Smile