FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

MMOS?

mele
So anybody else into MMORPGs? I haven't played single player game in about 5 years now, it's all been MMOs. Right now I'm just hanging there not playing anything waiting for City Of Vilains to come out. I quit CoH coz of they massive nerfage to the game. I tried few others like WoW and Lineage II, didn't like them. What other MMORPGs do you guys suggest, something that is solo friendly?
thornpoet
For versitality of game play look at Matrix Online, considering that you can be anything you want in the game at anytime (as long as you have the code bits) it makes the game dynamic.

So for example say you want to be a pistoller and just mow stuff down with your guns (ala Trinity) Then simiply go to a hardline, call your operator and have him load those codes up for you.

You have a limit to the number of codes you can hve active at anyone time by your level.. Good stories.. and with www.radiofreezion.com giving you an sound component to the game and DJ'ing raves and parties in the various night clubs it's quit interesting. The game itself has tons of options for clothing and emotes. (emotes also expand in number as you level) a very indepth game.