FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Israeli Palestinanian Conflect

raedzaro
Hi All,

When do you think this conflect will be solved?

from my point of view it will never be solved, any one agree with me?
Dragonfly
It will end when Palestine attains independence. But this will take some more time, till then I assured you we will have more violence, guns there guns here, eye for eye, tooth for tooth. That's how it will be..
raedzaro
It will take time I agree with you

but Embarassed I believe that no more violence than the violence we are seeing every day on TV
samh
The violence has to end. But there are hardliner groups on both sides. I believe that pragmatism is increasing on both sides. The fact that the new palestinian government accepts the Israeli regime and Israel is evacuating Ghaza strip is promising and the problem may solve diplomatically. But I tell you even the idea for two countries will not solve the problem forever. The only possible and permanent historical solution is omitting ! one of the sides either Palestinians or Israelis. and I think this will happen finally. Just as happened to American Indians. That's how the history works.
raedzaro
Thank you all for your opinions

For Me I believe that things will go worse as per two parties cooerdanation just to let their people feel teh herror and fair....

then they will come with new Idea (agreed on before by two parties) and they will use the herroe and fair to convince their people that this is the only solution Shocked
tidruG
Sorry, you must follow the rules of the forum... Quote a news article, provide a link to at least one source, and offer your opinions...

-locked-