FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

3 Years of being Frihosted!

silverdown
Hey everyone, today marks my 3rd year of being Frihosted! Seems so short yet it has been so long. Best webhost never!
paskifire
Wow congratulations! Thank you frihost!
app893
Long live frihost,I am a new guy to use free host and want to learn how to write blog and mange my website here.
goutha
I joined in 2005... almost five years... I didn't even noticed. However, I noticed that the hosting service was really good and equivalent to several paying services.
ankitdatashn
I can't even recollect when did I started frihosting, one confession though: I thought that the provided storage space would not be enough so I made a separate account for it in spite of knowing multiple accounts was not allowed, but With a single account now and I am not using even 1/4th the space *embarressed!*

Recently my brother said that he wants to develop a professional website and want to know a professional host, He said he want to go with hosts that charge money but I persuaded him and convinced him that frihost will rock, Yeah I know posting messages avery month can sometimes be a pain coz if you are away for a long time then...... Sad

Still Frihost is good enough, 1 suggestion I would like to give the admin is that they can try to enable Java based hosting also, i.e. apache servers, etc... I think if they take this step then all the Java hosters that charge money for it will go bankrupt Very Happy
Helios
Congrats. Seems like FriHost is becoming quite the hosting veteran Rolling Eyes
Eh, been here forever myself... Razz
BigGeek
Congrats on 3 years, I have no idea how long I've been on frihost. I got the web space granted within a month and it took me over 2 years to finally get off my butt and put up my site. I was unemployed when I put it up, and since I've gone back to work I've just had no time to work on it.

Frihost has been a mixed experience. Lost some pages that I published on my site this past winter. But no worries been doing a little here and there since then.

I like them they are really good to deal with and there is so much great information on troubleshooting between wordpress.org and frihost forums I've found most of the answers to technical questions. I plan on being here a long time. I hope to eventually make some money off the web, and plan on frihost being a part of that.

I know most here like it as well, the problems crop up every now and then, but for the most part they're pretty stable and a great deal.

Thanks Frihost Very Happy
MYP415
I joined this site a while ago and first got hosting over 4 years ago. I still have the account, but haven't used it in years as my needs increased (and my sites started making money, so I ended up hosting elsewhere), but Frihost was a great place to start and for that I am very grateful.
spring567
Thanks frihost.
ankitdatashn
MYP415 wrote:
I joined this site a while ago and first got hosting over 4 years ago. I still have the account, but haven't used it in years as my needs increased (and my sites started making money, so I ended up hosting elsewhere), but Frihost was a great place to start and for that I am very grateful.

Hey Hi, how much data space do you need for your web-sites combined may I know? Smile