FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Daily Fitness Tips

abohrandy
Quote:
These days we live in a very fast paced society where we do not have the time to learn about the foods we consume or the health we should maintain. Whenever we are hungry we eat the food that is easily available. We are in such a hurry that we do not bother to learn whether the food we are consuming has the proper nutritional value or whether it is a balanced diet with proper concentration of essential elements required by our body. If we want to have any amount of weight loss we will have to pay attention to what we are eating and engage in some form of physical activity.

Since we are so busy at work there is no proper eating schedule, we have foods at parties and gatherings, we have food at hotels and dhabas, we have food at road side stalls and finally all this over calorified unhealthy food takes its toll on the day we turn into a plump person putting on a lots of body fat turning us into a unfit individual.

In this fast pace society it’s too tough to cook a calorie wise meal rather than consuming a high calorie fast food. But one should know that a hamburger with 17 gm fat contains 2000 calories that will take 500 minutes of walking to spend all the calories.

You can consult nutritionists, doctors or even online calculators to calculate your recommended weight and calorie intake according to your age and height. Next you should use a caloric counter that will inform you about the amount of calories certain foods have in them. Now keep a record of the foods consumed. This may further help you plan a body fat loss diet. Now calculate how much you are over your ideal body weight. Keep in mind that 1 kg contains about 7000 calories. So this will help you calculate the total overweight of your body.

We can lose weight by consuming the body fat loss diet with recommended caloric value and regular exercise. It will not only burn off the extra calories but also help to keep you slim. Health conscious people must maintain a regular exercise plan and must adjust their exercise routine for the early morning. This is the best time of exercising because the body uses the stored up fat in the body during workout and continues the process for next hour approximately. So postpone the breakfast one hour after exercise routine.

Next you must have a body fat loss diet containing one item each of protein, carbohydrate and fat six times a day rather than three. These are the key to lose weight, body fat and remain healthy and lead a fit life.

Edit: added quote marks, this is copy-pasted!
chatrack
Hi,

I think regular exercises and limiting food (take more frouts and vegitable) can help reducing
fat.
butcher
The best option to keep fit is to make yourself schedule a day, regularity is the key for everything beginning from keeping healthy , to making good effects in bodybuilding.
Basic rule is to eat often and not to much. This makes us feel better and doesn't allow fat to reside in our body
jwellsy
I'm trying to eat 6 real small meals a day.
jasikazenith
Fitness tips,you take a healthy food regular and do exercise and also take a green vegetables daily and also take a fruit,juice,salad,soup this a best and avoid a stress.
menino
Thanks for the information, Abohrandy.

I thought that 1lbs - about 100 calories, so now I have a better idea why my weight doesnt decrease as much, even though I'm on the cross-trainer for quite some time.

Also, to do exercises early in the morning is better, because of the usage of the fat in the morning, and an hour before breakfast. - This is also nice information.

My trainers at the gym said that anytime of gym is ok to lose weight.

I will try to do morning exercises and see the difference, and let you'll know as well.
k_s_baskar
can anybody post calories chart for foods.
stephenpolicia234
There is lots of way to feet your body with daily exercise, I would like to suggest Yoga, running, walking,cycling and healthy diet,I would say if you can use proper eating schedule, so definitely you can get healthy body.
c'tair
Like I've read somewhere - losing weight is simple, but not easy. It's a simple matter of providing less energy than we use, meaning our bodies will have to turn to our fat in order to get energy. Sounds simple, but it ain't easy.

First, we have to calculate how much kcals we use daily and then we must subtract a value from that. I've heard that we shouldn't subtract more than 500kcals because then our body goes into HUNGRY HUNGRY mode, which means it actually stores as much energy as it can, meaning you don't lose fat as fast as you could.

In a nutshell it means that you should cut at most 500kcals from your diet per day and lose your weight slowly, no more than 0.5-1 pounds per week. Eating more than 4-5 small meals per day boost your metabolism, which means your body will constantly be in 'burn energy mode', so you should accumulate less fat this way. Also, physical exercise is important (although I'd say diet is 80% of the success, exercise is 20% of the success). Almost any exercise will do, because even lifting weights burns enormous amounts of calories.

However, if you're fat or obese or majorly obese, you have to start slow and slowly work your way up. I'd personally recommend that couch to 5k running program for beginners.

Also, one of the most important things - be ready for commitment. Why do so many people fail to become fit and healthy? Because they expect to get fit and healthy in a matter of days or even weeks. It's simply not possible! Becoming fit and healthy isn't going on a diet - it's actually a lifestyle change. It's a major change that will affect your whole life, but it will have positive results. You're not in a 4-6 week weight loss program, you're in a life-long "become as healthy as possible" program!
uzeed
Living well is something everyone should always think about.
I have some tips i think we should observe to improve our health.

1. Eat good food.

2. Do exercise always.

3. Drink clean water.

4. Relax when needed.

5. play games to relax.

6. Eat lots of fruits.

Am sure that putting all these can improve our health.
uzeed
Just Imagine what Aborhandy said in his post here about health:

Quote:
These days we live in a very fast paced society where we do not have the time to learn about the foods we consume or the health we should maintain. Whenever we are hungry we eat the food that is easily available. We are in such a hurry that we do not bother to learn whether the food we are consuming has the proper nutritional value or whether it is a balanced diet with proper concentration of essential elements required by our body. If we want to have any amount of weight loss we will have to pay attention to what we are eating and engage in some form of physical activity.
Since we are so busy at work there is no proper eating schedule, we have foods at parties and gatherings, we have food at hotels and dhabas, we have food at road side stalls and finally all this over calorified unhealthy food takes its toll on the day we turn into a plump person putting on a lots of body fat turning us into a unfit individual.
In this fast pace society it’s too tough to cook a calorie wise meal rather than consuming a high calorie fast food. But one should know that a hamburger with 17 gm fat contains 2000 calories that will take 500 minutes of walking to spend all the calories.
You can consult nutritionists, doctors or even online calculators to calculate your recommended weight and calorie intake according to your age and height. Next you should use a caloric counter that will inform you about the amount of calories certain foods have in them. Now keep a record of the foods consumed. This may further help you plan a body fat loss diet. Now calculate how much you are over your ideal body weight. Keep in mind that 1 kg contains about 7000 calories. So this will help you calculate the total overweight of your body.
We can lose weight by consuming the body fat loss diet with recommended caloric value and regular exercise. It will not only burn off the extra calories but also help to keep you slim. Health conscious people must maintain a regular exercise plan and must adjust their exercise routine for the early morning. This is the best time of exercising because the body uses the stored up fat in the body during workout and continues the process for next hour approximately. So postpone the breakfast one hour after exercise routine.
Next you must have a body fat loss diet containing one item each of protein, carbohydrate and fat six times a day rather than three. These are the key to lose weight, body fat and remain healthy and lead a fit life.

I totally agree with some of his point but not all of them.

Edit: please use quote tags when quoting!
macky
eating on the right time and right food will surely maintain the healthy body and healthy lifestyle...
Colin
Here are some fitness tips which are very beneficial for every person.

Do exercise daily for at least 30 minutes.
Avoid more fat, cholesterol, and fast foods.
Drink more water.
Eat more fresh fruits and green vegetables.
Take green tea.
Use fish oil and olive oil in your cooking.
Drink fresh fruit juices.