FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

weekend

sudipbanerjee
What does Weekend means to You? Which is better- weekend or the day before weekend?
speeDemon
It means nothing to me... I'm a student, and well, I dont rreally have a whole lot of friends in my neighbourhood, so I actually have more fun in my school, with my friends...

On a weekend, I may go to watch a movie, or just stay home and play my guitar..
loyal
Friday is the best. It's the start of the weekend, as opposed to saturday when there's only half weekend left, or sunday when it's the last day of the weekend.

Peace.
nam_siddharth
Sunday is more busy day for me.
airh3ad
My rest day is Sunday i been working 6days straight.but i still have to manage my time to my friends and my family.
deanhills
I love my weekends. Not that I don't like the week. But I just seem to be so exhausted during the week, and of course can't sleep in when I need to, so at times feel as though I am on a treadmill, and then when the weekend starts, I can get off the treadmill, and rest when I want to. Not that I necessarily rest over the weekends, as I hate waste time with sleeping, but at least over the weekend I know I have a freedom of choice.
Vrythramax
I'd have to say the weekend itself is better. On friday the day seems to drag on while I wait to get out of work...so I can start to enjoy the weekend Smile
sudipbanerjee
Actually my working day is Tuesday to Saturday. In Sunday and Monday I don't go to my office but still these days are busy day for me. But this busyness depends on me. But in working days I have to go office in a schedule time, I have to done some schedule work there. These are monotonous. So, my favourite day is Saturday because this is the last day of my working days.
spring567
It means I needn't to get up early.
Diablosblizz
I'm on the edge with this. Weekday is school, weekend is work. Kind of don't have any time to just relax, which really sucks.
crimson_aria
I just finished college, my school days were tuesdays to saturdays so my weekend was different. it's sunday and monday. I used to really love Saturdays, cause it's the end. and it made me usually excited. I guess I was more energized with the day before the weekend. though, the weekend itself was love, I got to do whatever I wanted to do which was usually rest.
standready
When you freelance, you work whenever you are needed or whatever hours needed to complete job on schedule. So what is a weekend? Seems like the beginning sometimes!
zacky
sudipbanerjee wrote:
What does Weekend means to You? Which is better- weekend or the day before weekend?

In every culture or country, each every one of them has to what we called end of the week..

according to my friend who is very good in geography, each country has they're own end of the week..

some are in sunday, monday or even saturday..

but what ever it is, it only means that the it the day where you can have some relax after the weekdays that you have surpassed..
apple
I work at home, so weekend only mean that my son will be home from school and constantly talking!!
Ghost900
To me weekend means do the homework I collected over the week. I enjoy weekdays as well as weekends so I don't really like one over the other. Smile
Arty
I enjoy the weekends more since I'm still in high school. Smile
iman
I think it's the day before weekend. Anticipation is sweet.
Utopia GFR
To me, the day before the weekend... I really like fridays Smile

Saturdays & sundays are way too short especially when you go to work on weekdays.

Regarding the last aspect, Weekend means rest, thinking about oneself and spending some time with friends and/or relatives Smile

sudipbanerjee wrote:
apple
Utopia GFR wrote:
To me, the day before the weekend... I really like fridays Smile

Saturdays & sundays are way too short especially when you go to work on weekdays.

LOL
TurtleShell
I get nervous on Fridays, just before the start of the weekend. Once the weekend is here I'm better, but right before the weekend I always start to get a little anxious because I'm afraid I'm forgetting something that needed to be done at work, or whatever.
deanhills
TurtleShell wrote:
I get nervous on Fridays, just before the start of the weekend. Once the weekend is here I'm better, but right before the weekend I always start to get a little anxious because I'm afraid I'm forgetting something that needed to be done at work, or whatever.
Well that is always the good thing about it, you have Monday to look forward to? What you have not accomplished by Friday, you can always give a good bash first thing on Monday. Or if it is really that urgent, you can drop in over the weekend. Smile
missdixy
For me the weekend is from like Friday night until Sunday morning. Once Sunday morning comes around I start to feel as if the weekend is over Sad
apple
missdixy wrote:
For me the weekend is from like Friday night until Sunday morning. Once Sunday morning comes around I start to feel as if the weekend is over Sad

finally I felt it this past weekend....Saturday night came and I was like....OMG OMG in a couple hours it'll be MONDAY!!!

Rolling Eyes
goutha
Definetly weekend is better than the day before. For me it's sometimes working hard, and sometimes going aout to a good restaurant with friends.
Zsupermassive
Man I love weekends. Weekends refresh me for the next week, staying with your family, they don't bug you, or with close friends, people are sincere and genuine. But above all I love weekends for the solitary time they give me.