FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Rating, sorting and locking suggestions

deanhills
I was wondering whether the suggestion forum could be better organized? Suggestions in general seem to be discussed, sometimes people are in agreement that it is a good idea, and then the suggestion sort of floats away until someone reactivates it again in a year or two, or it just dies.

Wouldn't it be an idea to discuss a suggestion, and then if it looks as though the discussion has matured, and people seem to be in general agreement that it is a good suggestion, for a moderator to step in and then allow the discussion to rate the suggestion on a scale of 1 to 10, so that Bondings would then have a collection of doable suggestions, and have an idea more or less of how highly they are rated. Once the suggstion has been graded, it could then also get a sorting code, such as Frihost New Design, Newsletter, Free Domain, etc. so that it would be easy to search the suggestions.

At the same time, if the suggestion has a low rating, or it appears that the suggestion will never go anywhere, the moderator could then lock the suggestion, so that the suggestion "box" would only contain topics that have been rated and approved as doable and are alive?