FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

god of war3

todabeat
anyone played this yet?

just wanna know if its really that good.
ermanay
nice
anakin_skyrunner
No, because it's just for Playstation Sad Though I'd really like to play it, others have to told me that it's good too.
proyectosGT
It's the best I've ever played. PS3 offers a lot a HD video experience, so, far away to be a problem , PS3 its a best choice to the game. I still playing (I only have it from two days) and when I will finish, I will replay for sure. THE BEST GAME EVER. DONT FORGET IT.
agustin
Its really good.
It was very well received by critics and fans alike and was the recipient of many awards,
including "Game of the Year" honors from the Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences.
driftingfe3s
The game has gotten nothing but great reviews. I'm planning on getting the game myself, not anytime soon as I'm busy with Final Fantasy 13 at the moment and still I do not even have time to play that game. I played the demo with my friend and just playing the demo made me want to play the full game. It's really fun and looks great.
driftingfe3s
driftingfe3s wrote:
The game has gotten nothing but great reviews. I'm planning on getting the game myself, not anytime soon as I'm busy with Final Fantasy 13 at the moment and still I do not even have time to play that game. I played the demo with my friends and just playing the demo made me want to play the full game. It's really fun and looks great.
rayxzero
God of War Game always rock. Very Happy
amperx
yeah i really loved the game, and the hd experience adds a notch to it, though the previous installments are already good as well, but this one just rocks
sosoayaen
proyectosGT wrote:
It's the best I've ever played. PS3 offers a lot a HD video experience, so, far away to be a problem , PS3 its a best choice to the game. I still playing (I only have it from two days) and when I will finish, I will replay for sure. THE BEST GAME EVER. DONT FORGET IT.

T-T, my girl friend not allowed me to buy the PS3~ but the <God of War III> is the only reason boosts me to buy the PS3!!!
todabeat
played it, finished it, loved it.
amperx
just finished it, and i'd say its really epic, and more brutal than the previous installments, now waiting for a sequel Very Happy Very Happy
salcha00
I want to play this game so bad. I was even going to do a console exchange with a friend for a week (my 360 for his PS3). But it never happened.
ham65
Better than GOW 2,do you belive ?
ham65
GOW 3 is the best man,i played and i just want play again and again and again kkkk.
drunkenkoz
I was watching my brother play this game the other night. The graphics looked sick on his 30 inch HDTV. I sat there watching him play it for a couple of hours until he finally gave up the controller. The game overall was pretty good. I enjoy the gore that it had.
emanuel2
It just sucks that the god of war games are not released to pc, maybe in ten years there will be ps3 emulators out there Smile and then i will play it. I resist buying a console ...
evilord
no can replace god of war3
rayxzero
There's also a game like Devil May Cry or Castlevania Lord of shadow that has a same concept.
flamepjlh
todabeat wrote:
anyone played this yet?

just wanna know if its really that good.

The game seems nice.

I want to have a try.
rayxzero
I'm comparing the tow games god of war 3 and castlevania, although they have the same concept god of war 3 is still better for me. When you compare the titan battle gow3 is more epic than castlevania.
JM_15
Sould be cool
Deve ser legal
cannn
like gamee