FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How about house price in your country?

Cliffer
do you think it high or low? in the near future,maybe in two or three years,it would be higher or lower?
rohis
Here in Poland, If u want to buy a house you have to earn min 5k PLN monthly (it's about 1,800 US$ per month)
Prices are very high, 90% of ppl has to take a mortgage credit for about 30 years! Thats really sucks.
If you want to build a pretty house u need to have ~400k PLN (It's ~137k US$)
In my opinion, in the nearest future, prices will be lower becouse of rising payments and growing economy.
hunnyhiteshseth
I guess here in India too prices are quite high. It would take around 30 years of annual income of a person to get a decent house.
pll
Here the prices are quite high(and they're still getting higher) but the interest rate are low enough.

It kinda scares because in a couple of years I'll try to buy a house and if the prices keep coming higher and higher I won't be able.
And the interest rate should become higher too soon as the recession finished.
sharingeasy
In pakistan There was a great boom of house prices. and property dealers and investors earned alot .. this unfair rise disabled middle class people form buying there own house.
Now its stable after boom and in some cities even decreasing... and i dont think in future its gonna rise because peoples buying power decreases in previous couple of years.
hunnyhiteshseth
sharingeasy wrote:
In pakistan There was a great boom of house prices. and property dealers and investors earned alot .. this unfair rise disabled middle class people form buying there own house.
Now its stable after boom and in some cities even decreasing... and i dont think in future its gonna rise because peoples buying power decreases in previous couple of years.

Also I guess recent terror strike must have dropped foreign investors confidence, so prices of commercial & industrial land would have dropped too in Pakistan. Is it so?
desonium
The house-prices are inredibly high. You really have to work with two full time, before you are able to buy a house:? But at this moment it is still high but not as high as it was. So I hope for a price leap and then it is finally a bit possible to buy a house for a normal price Cool
yuxuan
we can earn $1000 per mouth for most , but the house price in Beijing or ShangHai is $3000 per square metre. it mears that i have to work more than 20 years for a 100 square metre.it's like a joke , but it's ture in China.
what's more, the price seems going higher.
zacky
Cliffer wrote:
do you think it high or low? in the near future,maybe in two or three years,it would be higher or lower?

well since we are suffering from financial crisis... or i mean i'm suffering.. well the prices are getting hike and the range of the amount is way too far from before... the materials are getting expensive..
TVme
I live in Southern California. I bought my house in 1987 for $85,000.00. I sold it in 2002 for $185,000.00. It is now worth about 385,000.00 even after home prices tanked in late 2008.
the-guide
The house price will up and up and surely never down since the increase of population, I think this happen to all countries around the world especially the houses located in downtown.
ChrisCh
Well my house was bought 12 years ago, and is now estimated to be worth almost 3x the original value... so you can say they've definitely increased in Australia! The only drawback is that the same has happened to other houses... so if I was to ever move, I wouldn't really be making a fortune by selling Sad haha
mengshi200
In China ,house price is very high.and go on rising track.because government stur economy for maintaining GDP increasing.
Cliffer
mengshi200 wrote:
In China ,house price is very high.and go on rising track.because government stur economy for maintaining GDP increasing.

you are from china? which city? the house price is different in different city,some cities are not high,some very high.
mengshi200
hi,I come from beijing.house price is freezing temporarily by govz 's administration
way recently,but agricultural products price seize an opportunity to increasing.
it is obviously that price should follow market.Chinese house price is constructure problem.
Cliffer
mengshi200 wrote:
hi,I come from beijing.house price is freezing temporarily by govz 's administration
way recently,but agricultural products price seize an opportunity to increasing.
it is obviously that price should follow market.Chinese house price is constructure problem.

yeah,beijing house price is very high,it's not only constructure problem,but many people from all the world go to beijing to buy houses i think.
app893
In my nation,the price of house is very expense and will spent all time of your saving.the poors can dare not to get a little space to live in.
soljarag
where I live in texas, house prices are way down.... I finally made the plunge and bought a house at the right time Smile
deanhills
ChrisCh wrote:
Well my house was bought for just under $200k 12 years ago, and is now estimated to be worth about $500-600k... so you can say they've definitely increased in Australia! The only drawback is that the same has happened to other houses... so if I was to ever move, I wouldn't really be making a fortune by selling Sad haha
Good point. If you had bought the house for spec, that would have been different. So I wonder whether it is not better to rent a house than own one, and invest wisely the difference with what one would have paid for mortgage, loans and debt, in order to buy the house.
TVme
deanhills wrote:
So I wonder whether it is not better to rent a house than own one, and invest wisely the difference with what one would have paid for mortgage, loans and debt, in order to buy the house.

As I said in a previous post in this thread, I owned a home for 17 years. "Pride of Ownership" only goes so far. Now I rent. It's a lot less work. A lot less stress. A lot less expensive on a monthly basis.

- TVme