FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How to Train Your Dragon

phantombr
The film is based on the children's book by Cressida Cowell and speaks of the son of a Viking chief who, to be launched in hierarchic tribal, need to capture and kill a dragon. But he just staring - and embracing - a small, toothless baby of the species.

The adaptation is by Will Davies. The direction of Chris Sanders (Lilo & Stitch) and Dean DeBlois. In the original cast are Jay Baruchel, Gerard Butler, America Ferrera, Jonah Hill, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Craig Ferguson, Kristen Wiig, and TJ Miller. The launch takes place worldwide on March 26 also in 3D Imax.

Trailer available in:
http://www.omelete.com.br/cinema/assista-ao-novo-trailer-de-como-treinar-o-seu-dragao-26-02-2010/
desonium
I have seen the trailer, and it looks like a good animation for the whole family Cool
Hogwarts
Looks to be quite nice; has a score on IMDB of 8.1. That, following past history, generally means it's worth watching. Would be nice to go watch it Smile
phantombr
already bought the tickets and I will attend the 7th of April, at Cine 3D imax!

Laughing
rayxzero
This movies is good in stories and CG animation. The environment is more realistic combining a cartoon 3d look character.
driftingfe3s
I saw this movie opening weekend in IMAX 3D with my girlfriend. I really liked it! It's a nice fun movie and the 3D was pretty good. The action and flying scenes were great and the story was a good one too. I highly recommend this movie!
hersandal
After watching the movie, I just thought what would be the feeling if you have those kind of pets. It must be really cool. I just hope a night I can dream in bed having a dragon pet flying over the clouds with my dragon. what a great feeling...
desonium
hersandal wrote:
After watching the movie, I just thought what would be the feeling if you have those kind of pets. It must be really cool. I just hope a night I can dream in bed having a dragon pet flying over the clouds with my dragon. what a great feeling...

haha yes it would be very nice to fly on a dragon Very Happy I hope for you that your wish will succeed Wink
hersandal
So far, how many night now I tried to dream about having a dragon and riding it like from the movie. But it seems even on my dream it's very hard to accomplish that, but my hope is still there and I am still waiting for that big night to have a dream like that. Because we all know that we cannot make that in real life, at least in my dream I can make it happen.
guissmo
I've watched this. I just wish I could have watched it sooner since it was such an epicly cute movie. Very Happy