FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Wroclaw the meeting place.

rohis
Wroclaw is a 700,000 city in the south of Poland. 1000 years history, where the city was managed by Germans, Poles, Czechs, Germans and again Poland. Totally destroyed during II WW, but now is full of life, tolerance and fun city with many atractions.

Some pics here:

[img]http://turystyka.pkt.pl/img/miasta/Wrocław%20-%20fontanna.jpg[/img]

for more pictures just type Wroclaw in google search engine

btw
Here, is a place where will stand the new stadium for football championships EURO2012 (Poland-Ukraine)

And this is how it will look @2011.
deanhills
Nice photos. Looks like an interesting city. Poland is definitely one of the countries on the list I would like to visit. I'm curious. Some of those houses really look old, pre WWII style. Or is that my imagination? Maybe some of the houses survived the War?
rohis
deanhills wrote:
Nice photos. Looks like an interesting city. Poland is definitely one of the countries on the list I would like to visit. I'm curious. Some of those houses really look old, pre WWII style. Or is that my imagination? Maybe some of the houses survived the War?

Yes, some buildings survived, some were rebuiled. Todays Wroclaw is not so beautiful like Wroclaw before two world wars, but still have something to present.
That pictures are casual. you should google for better views Wink
deanhills
rohis wrote:
That pictures are casual. you should google for better views Wink
I liked the two top pictures. They were really good ones. I found some good ones in Yahoo!Images as well:
andreww
Wroclaw is a great city, there are many places to hang around. Especially the center is nice.