FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Does anybody have SC2?

Diablosblizz
I'm a huge Starcraft fan, and I was just wondering if anybody has the beta for the game? I heard that Blizzard was giving out friend invites for people who already have the beta, and I don't want to beg but if anybody has it maybe we can work something out, I'm dying to try the game!

PM me, reply here, email, whatever! Thanks and sorry to sound so needy. Sad
Starrfoxx
I'm wondering if they'll ever come out with World of Starcraft, or perhaps they'll call it "Systems of Starcraft" and we can give it the nickname of S.O.S. Laughing
Diablosblizz
Starrfoxx wrote:
I'm wondering if they'll ever come out with World of Starcraft, or perhaps they'll call it "Systems of Starcraft" and we can give it the nickname of S.O.S. Laughing

If they ever do Blizzard will loose my interest. That, or they'd have to try extremely hard.
amperx
Diablosblizz wrote:
Starrfoxx wrote:

If they ever do Blizzard will loose my interest. That, or they'd have to try extremely hard.

agreed. an mmo based on starcraft just doesnt sound appealing to me, and to imagine classes/jobs played xd, im just not into techno mmo, its always good to play it in an old age setting xd
achowles
Blizzard are all about the money now. Even though we don't have a Starcraft MMO just yet, they've still broken the game down into three expensive episodes. That and their 'monetisation' of Battle.net will ensure you're paying more than you will for just the core game.
rayxzero
Release will be at 07/27/10.... Wings of Liberty.
I hope it is still good and balance like the first one.
Starrfoxx
When I saw SC2, I was thinking it was about "SimCity 2" as in SimCity 2000. And yes, I do have that. Smile

I don't have Starcraft 1 or 2, but I've been interested in getting them though. I think I would start with the Starcraft Battle Chest. My daughter has the Warcraft 3 Battle Chest.
QrafTee
rayxzero wrote:
Release will be at 07/27/10.... Wings of Liberty.
I hope it is still good and balance like the first one.
I pre-ordered it and got the beta... it wasn't balanced the last time I played it.
tingkagol
It's weird that there's no discussion of this game around here.

You guys playing?
amperx
I'm playing it man, actually just finished the campaign aswell, just rerunning it to get those achievements up XD, well yeah its kinda weird theres no SC2 discussion going on here.
PureReborn
I'm playing starcraft 2. If anyone else wants someone to pratice against, I'm currently a top Plat (10ish). Randoming for the rest of the year, just PM me if you're interested.
r4inm4ker
Now it's out, I think i'll buy it in coming weeks, but i'm afraid that my productivity and social life will drastically be affected by this new hobby Very Happy .
Insanity
I've been playing it for a long time, well ever since it came out, but it's been destroying my life so far. I haven't even gotten around to the multiplayer aspect of it, but instead I've been trying to get those darned achievements that I'm obssessing about. And from the looks of it, I'm not the only one. Blizzard did a great job at making people go through a lot of stuff just to get better portraits.
mukesh
New starcraft i means star Craft II is good but old starcraft is not good for me. I donot like graphic and more something.