FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Lipstick that shows when women want sex goes on sale........

subirbasak
Quote:
Feeling shy to tell your partner that you are in the mood for sex? Well, your lip colour might just do the trick for you.

A new lipstick has gone on sale that shows when women are in the mood for sex.

In fact, the gloss changes from clear to deep crimson as the wearer feels frisky.

Invented in California, the Mood Swing Emotionally Activated Lip Gloss works by reacting with a girl's body chemistry.

Priced at 12 pounds each, the tube comes with a colour chart so men can work out how randy their partner is feeling.

"The colours change depending on your emotional state," the Sun quoted a spokesman for makers Too Faced as saying.

Celeb fans of the gloss include singer Katy Perry, engaged to randy funnyman Russell Brand.

Question Question Question Question Question Question Idea Idea Idea Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
mOrpheuS wrote:
Quote tags added. Please use quote tags around text that you haven't written yourself.
AftershockVibe
Source?

Oh right it's a copypaste:
http://sify.com/news/lipstick-that-shows-when-a-woman-wants-sex-goes-on-sale-news-offbeat-kdpnL9fcied.html
chatrack
What if you are too shy to use that lipstick?
SonLight
chatrack wrote:
What if you are too shy to use that lipstick?

I think every woman should avoid using that lipstick. There are some things, like a lady's mood, that should be uncertain. As a guy, I don't think it would be healthy if I knew straight up whether my wife was "in the mood" or not. Where would be the sense of adventure?
Diablosblizz
Just for fun, and because Frihost has built in Youtube that nobody uses, I'll link Phil!

karysky
Yeah, right, I hope those lipsticks are better indicators of your moods than those stupid ringstones!!!!

I don't need some lipsticks to let a guy know I want sex, believe me Shocked
zbale
Is there a male equivalent? Or is this just another item meant to help women turn into willing sex-objects?

This question may be related to the "mode of communication" of this item: this liptsick sends a message pretty much like a radio does (whoever is in range and tuned up gets the message), whereas some people might want it to work phone-like (the message goes from one person to another, no other receivers are supposed to get it). So there may be a few misunderstandings along the way: strangers who (would like to) think you're ready for anything, etc.

Of course, this goes pretty much back to a biological approach to showing you're "receptive" (in the third sense listed by the Merriam-Webster dictionary) through specific physical display meant to attract all the males around (and therefore increase the chance of getting one as fit as possible). Some will say it takes the charm off everything, others will say it's just another step away from the social shackles that prevent us from continuously looking for the best mate around.
furtasacra
This stuff probably works the same as mood rings, changing color at different temperatures, which is not a reliable indicator of any mood, let alone libidinous.

But hey, you gotta have a gimmick to move product these days.
gandalfthegrey
I read about another similar invention - mood panties - which also tells you when she is in the mood. (Though you'd really hope that these products work lol!)
rogue_skydragon
That's...simply...amazing.
zacky
subirbasak wrote:
Quote:
Feeling shy to tell your partner that you are in the mood for sex? Well, your lip colour might just do the trick for you.

A new lipstick has gone on sale that shows when women are in the mood for sex.

In fact, the gloss changes from clear to deep crimson as the wearer feels frisky.

Invented in California, the Mood Swing Emotionally Activated Lip Gloss works by reacting with a girl's body chemistry.

Priced at 12 pounds each, the tube comes with a colour chart so men can work out how randy their partner is feeling.

"The colours change depending on your emotional state," the Sun quoted a spokesman for makers Too Faced as saying.

Celeb fans of the gloss include singer Katy Perry, engaged to randy funnyman Russell Brand.

Question Question Question Question Question Question Idea Idea Idea Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
mOrpheuS wrote:
Quote tags added. Please use quote tags around text that you haven't written yourself.

hahhahaha... lol i will buy one box of this lipstick.. i will give it to my girl friend to the girl i want to have sex.. thanks to the inventor of this lipstick.. LOL
jilbs
zacky wrote:

hahhahaha... lol i will buy one box of this lipstick.. i will give it to my girl friend to the girl i want to have sex.. thanks to the inventor of this lipstick.. LOL

I might wanna do the same thing. wahaha.
ankitdatashn
Ohh got, how can these things be invented!, kinda hard to believe Very Happy
LittleBlackKitten
Would be entertaining, to say the least. I would be tempted to go stick a layer on random objects just to see what color it goes. It would be an expensive day to say the least, Laughing
deanhills
LittleBlackKitten wrote:
Would be entertaining, to say the least. I would be tempted to go stick a layer on random objects just to see what color it goes. It would be an expensive day to say the least, Laughing
Good point! Most interesting. Smile
iyepes
If a woman uses a lipstick that potentially can show that she is in the mood for sex, I think she is enough in the mood for sex to use it. A non interested woman wouldn't use the lipstick in the first place.

But it could be a nice gift for your wife, so you know when she really wants and stop guessing Smile
loyal
I'd just like to point out that this lipstick thing works like the mood ring does. On the basis of temperature. We all know mood rings do not work very well, so this lipstick thing will suck too. The idea of it is flawed; one's temperature can rise out of anger, fear, or other things.

Peace.
ankur209
Wow...!!
Scientists are truely genious...!!

I'll give it to my girlfriend on her birthday...
From where i can purchase it..?? Mad Razz
Insanity
It's a novel idea, but really? Maybe if you're not confident and sure of yourself with this person, maybe you souldn't be having sex in the first place.
watersoul
I don't see the point of it, the colour could change because the wearer fancies someone else in the room - not you Shocked
...and what about girls wearing lipstick of the same colour as "horny", whatever colour that is!

Waste of research in my opinion, that's assuming it actually works. I'll keep listening to what a girl says to me or does with me, and ignore the colour of her lips - ideally I won't even see her lips because they'll be touching my own! Smile
daredninja
with or without this fancy lipstick a woman's lips will always tell you what you need to know!
FunDa
hehehhee ...hohoohohoho Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I can't stop laughing at this.

I had just read about a theory which says that almost ALL human innovation was the result of the men who want to get laid.

I was thinking what a funny theory that was, when I come across this !! Laughing Laughing Razz Razz
airh3ad
This is another tricks! like Coming Off During Kissing. Keep a kissing session.[/code]