FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Romania

ghiocmarius
Anywoane from country Romania and i like to reply some sugestion for my country Romania
dude_xyx
I have few friends in Romania and they showed me soo many photos of beautiful country side of Romania. I hope One day I ll able to visit there.
jordialex
I'd like very much travel to Romania, Bucarest and Transilvbania. Someone konows if you can see Dracula there? or is dead? Confused
Cliffer
oh ,i also want to know more about Romania.
and i want to know if there's any relationship between Romania and Rome in history?
rogue_skydragon
I hear Romania is a hotspot for shady gypsy activity. Is there any truth to this?
imera
I come from Romania, but haven't lived there in over 15 years. Once in a while I take a trip there to see my grandmother and the rest of my family, last time I went there I was flying to Budapest and taking a bus down to my grandmother. But I hate to travel that way. What I do like to do is to take a plane to Bucharest and then take the train in to my grandmother, who lives in the state of Transylvania. That way I get to see a lot of the country, and it's beautiful, especially in the autumn when it's not that hot outside.
syj824
name of country is so beauty in chinese,it means the aera of flowers.
jwellsy
I know several ex-pats that live there and love it.
DexMark
if you ever go there, try and visit - Sibiu, and Brasov. 2 special location, that i recomand.
namkef
Hello there everyone! I am from Romania. I say to you "SALUT !" It means Hello! Smile

I would like to give some answers:
- the only thing that links Rome to Romania is a long war between Rome and Dacia ( see this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dacia#Roman_conquest ).
- Romania indeed has a problem with gypsyes but there is a normal situation around our country... well, what can i say... nobody`s perfect and we don`t like them either Smile
- I`m sorry, it seems that the count is dead or at least is very good hidden. Smile You can also check this out, is the story of the leader that is inspiring Bram Stocker : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_III_the_Impaler

Many things to see and do here. Unfortunately, the infrastructure is real low (thanks to politicians!) but before you come here please take a look around:

http://www.turistderomania.ro/cele-mai-frumoase-1000-locuri-de-vizitat-in-romania/

Cheers!

Alex
NutzuEngineer
Romania.....Natural and Cultural are the words that best capture the essence of Romania, a dynamic country rich in history, art and scenic beauty. Romania offers the traveler countless unique travel experiences waiting to be discovered.

A journey of just three to four hours, by car or train, can take you from the Danube River to beautiful, intact medieval towns in Transylvania; from Bucharest - Romania's capital city - to the Black Sea; from Southern Transylvania to Bucovina or to Maramures. Take a step back in time as you enter one of the world’s famous painted monasteries in Bucovina, the Sighisoara citadel or a centuries-old village in Maramures. Explore Romania's other architectural treasures and experience its vibrant and flourishing arts scene.
fuzzkaizer
well, i'm not from romania, but first two remarks:

Quote:
- the only thing that links Rome to Romania is a long war between Rome and Dacia ( see this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dacia#Roman_conquest ).

the romanian language belongs, like italian, french, spanish and portugese to the romance languages, which stem from latin. so for the romanian people these european languages sound quite familiar and the other way round, if you speak one of those languages, the others of them will be an easy game for you.

Quote:
- Romania indeed has a problem with gypsyes but there is a normal situation around our country... well, what can i say... nobody`s perfect and we don`t like them either Smile

the "we" in the sentence above is indeed an ideologic national identity, which is of course rassistic and marginalizes for example the gipsies. there is not only a problem of integration, but also a lot of harsh poverty to be seen, an parts of the countryside seem to be stuck in medieval circumstances.

but yes, a very charming landscape, above all a lot of diversity, for it' a quite big country...
ujjawall
Romania is very good place it is full of nature. I saw many scene of romania in movie all are good scene.
alimddine
Romania as a country is good. But the amount of corruption is too damn high Razz
AlexandruEvans
jordialex wrote:
I'd like very much travel to Romania, Bucarest and Transilvbania. Someone konows if you can see Dracula there? or is dead? Confused

Dracula is a story with vampire's . But is very amaizing to stay and search his story . And is writing Transilvania and Bucharest ( in romainian Bucuresti ) . Confused Wink
silverdown
I would love to see Romania as a have a few friends whom's families is from Romania.
portoskt
like all east european countries, romania is also country with beautiful nature and stuning history...