FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

dog

ghiocmarius
anywoane who like dog ?
Arty
I DO. Very Happy
Cliffer
i like dog very much. and i think dog is much better than some human.
andysart380
i grew up with rotties and just bought a pitbull puppy..shes got loads of energy but im doing my best
Marcuzzo
ghiocmarius wrote:
anywoane who like dog ?

depends how it is prepared Laughing

just kidding
soljarag
Marcuzzo wrote:
ghiocmarius wrote:
anywoane who like dog ?

depends how it is prepared Laughing

just kidding

haha Laughing
bloodrider
Love them =D
PureReborn
I Love dogs. I think they're great if you have a family with kids. The dogs are great for the kids to play with and it teaches the kids responsibility. You really need time to care for the dogs though, otherwise its just not fair for the dog to be ignored all the time.
smit_alumni
Cliffer wrote:
Well thats true enough. these dogs will watch over you when you need them the most. there was this once when i was a kid, sitting on my bed. suddenly there my dog who was seated at the foot of the bed starts barking! when my uncle came to see what is wrong he found a snake underneathe the bed. that day onwards i owe my life to my dog! something i will never forget!
smit_alumni
Cliffer wrote:
Well thats true enough. these dogs will watch over you when you need them the most. there was this once when i was a kid, sitting on my bed. suddenly there my dog who was seated at the foot of the bed starts barking! when my uncle came to see what is wrong he found a snake underneathe the bed. that day onwards i owe my life to my dog! something i will never forget!
Xanify
Dog?

Hot dog?

Hot dog cat?

guissmo
Dog is good as a pet. But I like cat better.
As food, I don't eat either.
nebunaticu
dogs are good cats are bad
lightwate
I like dogs because they are fun to pet. We used to have a golden retriever but then we gave it away because it grew big and became hard to pet. i wish i got to train him though Sad

i don't really like cats because sometimes their meowing noise (for stray cats at least) is kinda scary at night haha.
natilovesmike
I love dogs!!! but I don't have one...because I live in a tiny apartment and my husband is not crazy about them...but someday I will have one. I do train dogs though...that is always so much fun!
Delzon
I love dogs, something they call "man's best friend, but sometimes stress me barking
standready
Xanify wrote:
Dog?

Hot dog?

Hot dog cat?

Now that is funny! LOL Nice work.
BigGeek
Cliffer wrote:

Oh yeah, it is coming up on one year now since I put my little buddy down, his heart became enlarged and was crushing his throat, I had no choice! Broke my heart in two to have to do that. He was the best thing in the world to me, and I loved him more than any human I've ever known, sad to say, even more than my own family. They are the best, he would have died to protect me, and gave me the greatest gift of friendship, love, and forgiveness more than any human ever has. Sad to say, but true! The human race would be so much better off if they understood how to love and be friends like dogs do!!

Remember god is dog spelled backwards Laughing
gverutes
I wish my apt complex would let me have pets.
chuksfree
It like dogs. I prefer them to cats, I recently saw where a dog went rogue on it's owner and it got me thinking about my dogs at home. I have two big dogs at home.
daredninja
like dogs bloody hate cats!
exmool
I Love dogs. I think they're great if you have a family with kids. The dogs are great for the kids to play with and it teaches the kids responsibility. You really need time to care for the dogs though, otherwise its just not fair for the dog to be ignored all the time.
feyyaz
my dog dead Embarassed
fabriascacibas
Adoro meu cachorro. Laughing
tomisme
yeah, golden retriever is my most favourite.