FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

who is favorit artist

ghiocmarius
who is favorit artist ?
todabeat
riiiiiiiiight....

there are topics about this...

Shocked
desonium
todabeat wrote:
riiiiiiiiight....

there are topics about this...

Shocked

But nobody reads them anymore, and sometimes a new one starts a new discussion.

To answer the question of the topic starter I prefer guitar music and especially Jimi Hendrix and Erik Clapton are my favorites Cool
Afaceinthematrix
I can't have just one favorite. Everybody has done something different to add to music. Some examples:

Quorthon (from Bathory): Pioneered both Black Metal and Viking Metal (both genres which I love and have listened to for a long time)

Cliff Burton: Technical prowness on both his instrument and in music theory in general. His vast knowlede of music theory allowed him to write music that revolutionized thrash metal and influenced many, many people

Dave Mustaine: For the same reasons as Cliff

Tuomas Holopainen: One of the most amazing musical theorists of this age. His scores are so incredible and so well-written that he is both the soul of the band Nightwish and one of the most influential musicians in Symphonic Power Metal

The entire band Equilibrium: Despite their technical prowness at both their instruments and music theory, many people have not heard of them. However, their influence in Folk Metal has been monumental

Johan Hegg: His amazing voice is one of the biggest in death metal.

Kerry King: Life long Slayer fan...

i tend to respect musicians for their level of knowledge in music theory, their technical abilities at their instrument, and most importantly, their influence in music or a music genre.
Radar
If I had to pick one, Jimmy Eat World.

But you tend to go through phases, so I'm not really listening to them much at the moment.

My normal music listening habits are pretty spread out, so Jimmy Eat World is the last artist that I really bought a solid amount of music from.
Helios
How about the huge sticky topic?

-close-