FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Can not retrieve my files from cpanel>file manager

flyfamilyguy
Hi folks.
I know that I don't deserve to remain on line via your hosting services because I have not been around for a while, posting in the forums. Yet you have allowed me to remain up and running which is great but...now I can not get into cpanel to retrieve my files. I'm pretty sure that it is because of this computer; the bandwidth is terrible, or it might be that my files have been left on an old server because of my standing with the forums and it's just not working well. In any case, I would like to retrieve my files. Can someone email them to me? I dont need the image files, just the html and css. Thank You.
Bondings
Can you login with your control panel username/password at https://host.frihost.net:2083/ ? Maybe check your pm for the original pm with the account details?

Since your account wasn't removed, this means it should still be functioning normally. The server problems and old/new server thing is about a different server, not related to the one your website/account is on.
flyfamilyguy
Bondings wrote:
Can you login with your control panel username/password at https://host.frihost.net:2083/ ? Maybe check your pm for the original pm with the account details?

Since your account wasn't removed, this means it should still be functioning normally. The server problems and old/new server thing is about a different server, not related to the one your website/account is on.

Thanks for the reply Bondings, but I think it's me. The page times out or something every time; I dont even GET to the cpanel login screen. I don't have a computer right now..(which is one of the reasons I have not been posting), so I have to rely on one here at the local library; their bandwidth seems to be non-existent! The page just keeps timing out or something before it ever gets to cpanel.

If at all possible, is there a way that I can get my html and css files?
Bondings
Yes, you can use ftp. For ftp you can use a program like Filezilla.