FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

CP Server 1 Error

hive
My CP is very unstable the last 2 weeks. I cannot login right now, it keeps giving me the following message:

Code:
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@casuloeletrico.frihost.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

These days, server 1 is kind of bug either. Sometimes I cant reach my site or it is very very slow.
Bondings
Could you check again now if it works? As I mentioned in another topic, I think I found the cause of the huge server load of the last few days. It seems to be fixed now, although other issues could also pop up later.
hive
Working 100%. Very Happy

But i still got an issue with a co.cc domain. I already added it and configured but I receive the following when try to reach:

Code:
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Is there some backend config to make it work?
Bondings
hive wrote:
Working 100%. Very Happy

But i still got an issue with a co.cc domain. I already added it and configured but I receive the following when try to reach:

Code:
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Is there some backend config to make it work?

I think this is a specific issue related to your account/domain setup, unrelated to the server problems (high load). (a lot of things could have gone wrong, including a missing directory) Which domain is it?
hive
The domain is www.transplantas.co.cc
I added it in CP and set up the server names in my cc.co account.

ns1.frihost.net
ns2.frihost.net

Right?
Bondings
Yes that is correct.

It seems like you simply didn't have any files in it. Of course it didn't work that way. I created a test file and that one works fine.

http://www.transplantas.co.cc/test.html
hive
Embarassed
Sorry, I was a bit confuse about how it should work. Now I understand!

Thank you, man.
Great support !
Chinmoy
this time, server 1 is going down for real and a lot of times. Sad