FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Fight Club [1999]

Denvis
I just finished watching it. Totally unexpected, I thought it was great! Cool
guissmo
You THOUGHT it was great? Though I haven't had the time to watch it, most people give positive feedback on this movie. You didn't like it?
snowboardalliance
Yes it's an awesome movie. I saw it for the first time over a year ago and loved it.
Jamatu
Fight Club is classic, why did you decide to watch it? Was it recommended by a friend or were you just flicking through the channels and thought "Hmmm, this looks interesting. I'm going to watch it!"
Denvis
Jamatu wrote:
Fight Club is classic, why did you decide to watch it? Was it recommended by a friend or were you just flicking through the channels and thought "Hmmm, this looks interesting. I'm going to watch it!"

Well, I was watching NCIS and in one of the episodes Tony (a character in the series) very briefly described the film. I did a little background research on the film and thought, wow that looks amazing. I'm gonna check it out! And so I did and I can't stop watching it!
Gomamon
I loved Fight Club too. Even though the movie was made over a decade ago, it still feels very slick and polished during a recent rewatch. I think it'll continue to be a timeless classic.
ermanay
i`ve liked it. i can watch again
Radar
Loved it, but it's very much the kind of movie that gets into your head, and then gets stuck there.

That has it's good side though Smile
agustin
I really want to watch it!
Magicman
It took me a while before I actually got around to watching this move too, even though I've been hearing for a while how great it is. After all I had heard about it, I still found the ending rather unexpected. It is truly a masterfully done movie. It definitely does still seem like a recent release even though it came out so long ago.
Denvis
Magicman wrote:
It took me a while before I actually got around to watching this move too, even though I've been hearing for a while how great it is. After all I had heard about it, I still found the ending rather unexpected. It is truly a masterfully done movie. It definitely does still seem like a recent release even though it came out so long ago.

Yeah, I think A Beautiful Mind did a similar thing. Where it's all in their head, except It was more sad.
Parkour_Jarrod
This is one of my favorite movie of all time, in one month i watched 32 times... in one month...

For the people who have only seen it once WATCH IT 3 TIMES MORE!

There is hundreds literally hundreds of subliminal message, one frame images and many other tiny things that make the movie even BETTER!

This movie is the basis of what clears my mind. Excuse my language but it is a ****** you need to watch it more than once, people who are depressed can watch this and become more depressed or they wake up and see the world in a different light...

So yeah i rate Fight Club 10/10 without a doubt...
spring567
I didn't watch it . I will find and watch it some day.
TVme
With all the hubbub surrounding Brad Pitt, we forget he has been in some great movies - having said that - Edward Norton really carries this movie. The script is terrific, imagine Meat Loaf (yes the singer) coming across as a lovable if not misguided soldier. I saw it in 1999 and if it's a little chilling to see it again after 9/11 (2001). 10 of 10.