FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Can we copy

link879
Can we copy the templates and put in our site like most of free templates offered in a lot of sites to download free. Is that illegal?
adri
To know if you may you a certain template on your website, you should check the license.
Like for example freecsstemplates.org if you scroll down you can see that all templates have a Creative Commons Attribution License, so you can be sure that you don't do anything illegal.

Adri
mukesh
Quote:
To know if you may you a certain template on your website, you should check the license.
Like for example freecsstemplates.org if you scroll down you can see that all templates have a Creative Commons Attribution License, so you can be sure that you don't do anything illegal.

I was also no idea about it. THx adri
peyote
mukesh wrote:
Quote:

I was also no idea about it. THx adri

If you need something else, try me.
rajpk
yes
you can upload free templates

but not license one
xxrapp3rxx
you can upload free templates .
watersoul
You can pretty much use whatever you like here as long as you give credit to the author in the source code at least (thats normally the minimum requirement) - basically just don't rip someone off for the hard work they've put into creating something! Smile
ChrisCh
I would check to see exactly what the rules are for the particular template that you plan on using first - some just let you copy without linking, others require you mention them somewhere on your site, and some even require a link on every page that uses the template to return back to the creator's site (usually at the very bottom of the page)... So just ensure you check - but if you can easily download a template, at least there aren't the extra issues of licensing, costs etc etc. Smile