FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

love!!!!

ajit
every body says love is life. its true to some extent,nowadays the definition of love has changed a lot.
Nowadays it seems that we are do not love anyone without a purpose, i mean except our family members. say for example i have a girlfriend, now this girlfriend will stick to me till i shall be expending money on her. the day i will stop expending money on her, she asks for a breakup. this is the case occurs in 8:2 ratio,i mean in 8 cases girlfriends are greedy out of 10.
so this totally changes the definition of love........
greeneyedtaxi
i agree. sometimes i wish i lived in the ages of knights and chivalry. you know, their (exaggerated maybe) romantic ideals and stuff. but it was times like that when you loved because of love, not because of money, power, fame, sex.

it actually scares me that even i am affected. once i thought to myself, "why do i like this girl? i can't find a reason..." the fact that i actually tried to find a reason in loving someone, it scares me. well, if we really can't maybe we can say that it's true love. unfortunately, the ideal of "true love" has been butchered by today's materialistic and selfish society.
Bluedoll
I would say things have changed but don’t think basic truths change nor will ever. What I mean is that love is always love regardless of what time you stand in but do know that we live in different times. I agree that there is a lot of selfishness and preoccupation with material things but maybe the plus side is because of this invasion it does cause us to think more about what love is about.

Romantics were perhaps more comfortable living in the past than they are now but it doesn’t mean we have to suppress it. Should we trust that other people will contribute to the indulgence?

Breakups will happen period. They are hard to deal with but often turn out for the best though not always apparent. Sometimes reasons are given that are not even true or maybe they are. If money, power, fame, sex, etc are all that is required to maintain a relationship then expectations of sharing our life with someone could be very shallow but a choice. I feel life may have its blessings but I do believe love will still overcome all the insufficiency.

love me or leave me
deanhills
Do people usually stop loving one another when they break up however? I'm not so sure about that. They may no longer be infatuated with one another, but having shared a relationship, there must be something bonding the two still. That something could be experienced as hate as well, but hate to me is the reverse side of love, disappointed/disillusioned love perhaps.
roberto1989
jilbs
ajit wrote:
every body says love is life. its true to some extent,nowadays the definition of love has changed a lot.
Nowadays it seems that we are do not love anyone without a purpose, i mean except our family members. say for example i have a girlfriend, now this girlfriend will stick to me till i shall be expending money on her. the day i will stop expending money on her, she asks for a breakup. this is the case occurs in 8:2 ratio,i mean in 8 cases girlfriends are greedy out of 10.

if you are talking about love towards other sex, yes it did change, the modern definition of love nowadays have something to do with each others ability to produce food on the table. Its not greed most of the time, its about financial security. Most ladies prefer guys with stable jobs and or stable source of income.

we can define love as your heart the organ of life and money being the blood. love alone cannot put food on the table.

People now are practical. in your ratio maybe out of 10 women, 5 is practical wise, 3 is greed and 2 is true love.

but still, love is immeasurable. you cannot equate it with sex, money and power. love is absolute. if you love someone you don't expect anything in return. you do it because you love them. love is the most powerful word known to mankind.

quick question, are you heart broken?
rogue_skydragon
Love definitely does not carry the same meaning as it did a century ago or perhaps a decade ago. At least in the case of love between a monogamous couple. It's a word which cannot be used on a whim...it must be used with extreme care. If you throw the proverbial L word around without thinking twice, you may risk looking quite naive and ultimately getting heartbroken.

What I've just said might be common sense, but it is true. In the words of a famous pop group, "Where is the love?"
votd
I think that true love still exists, but we need to look for it properly, I mean, that we should choose our love partners carefully. And also, we should know, that love must both partners, not just one side, and the other isn't interested. It's meaningless that way. You can't love a person which is like a stone towards you. And also money shouldn't be involved in love, so if you have a girlfriend which just want money from you, like some kind of vulture, then think carefully if you want to be with her. Really, if you want to be in pain for the rest of your life, then just free yourself from it. There are many partners out there, and also I think that everyone has a perfect love of their lives, you must just have your eyes open, and you will surely find it.
camperkid
If she's only with you til the moment you stop spending money on her, then she's probably not attracted to you, so game over, start a fresh.

Don't buy food or drinks to any girl, that you just met, that sets a negative frame!
macky
ajit wrote:

I really do agree but not all people. I mean it's really hard to generalize all of the people in this entire

world with that case. But yeah the ratio you given, i really i agree with that coz i always tend to

hear or see some cases like that as always. Either me, i experience that, i don't know if the money

over rule this world. I hope you post will read my every people so they caught they're attention and

realize something. Coz if it will last for longer, i don't know what is the definition of love for young ones

after 40 to 60 years.
Greatking
love is life, its the one thing in this life that every body understands, it changes a lot of situations, it changes people, love brings people together, love is kindness, love is considerate, love is pure, love does not hate, love forgives, love embraces and forgets old hurts and people's failures, so if you find someone not showing all of these signs and yet proclaims they love then they are Hippocrates and love is definitely not hypocritical. love covers multitude of sins, love washes away every ugliness and holds firm, if anybody says they love you and they do not show it then its not true! simple!
macky
love is everyone to feel and to have...