FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Scientific secret

fladry
I made a new website about some receipes. I got the content from some old book(ebook) and i just collected them and made the website. Please review my website and bookmark it if you like... Smile
Insanity
Cool site and nice idea, but there's a lot of ads it seems all over the page. There are tasteful ads, and then there are ads that just get in the way of things... You might want to reconsider the placement of the top and the bottom ads.

I actually don't really understand what your site is about. It says recipes but t it's not really clear what kind of recipes they are...
fladry
Actually, the title of the book was itself receipts on various matters. So, i thought i should make the title of the site same.
Anyway, i think the receipts title is good as these are receipts on various "scientific works"...

I removed the horizontal code. Does it look less clustered now?
rvec
maybe you'd want to add some explanation to every recipe about what is supposed to happen and what could go wrong or some nice anecdote. That would make it fun to read and would probably have people reading different pages (and possibly get interested into trying one) of your site instead of just clicking on a couple and then leaving.
Sathya-Priya
Hi fladry,

I liked the simple design of your website.