FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Wirless controller help

Wireless, wirred, bluetoothe?
Bluetoothe
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Wireless
75%
 75%  [ 3 ]
Wirred
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

cowboyx
Ok this isn't realy help its just a question. . . . I recently purchased a 2.4Ghz controller and was wondering if I baught more if would they work off one reciever or would I have to go bluetoothe?
SHERPAS MASTER
in my point of view you should take blutooth because it's new you gona find everywhere in a few year that's i choose Wink
Aelita
For now it's best to stick with wireless..Companies go for things that are golden, that means not too many people are going to have bluetooth support or applications, or hardware just yet. It is however quickly growing in the world and yes it will be a great asset soon, but for home computer systems now is not the time. Get bluetooth for your phone for now. Thats what it was origionally created for. Wireless headsets. but do keep it in mind for future uses once they get the battery consumption down for the radio card especially. That seems to be the biggest problem and set back with bluetooth as of right now..
SoftStag
Bluetooth range is very limited, it is also not as compatible with as many laptops etc at the moment. Standard wireless is getting faster and fairly reliable, it is also nicely backward compatible and widely available. You can connect to the internet on your laptop via wireless in most international airports these days. Wired, however, is the fastest, most reliable and most secure way by far. If wired is practical, then that is the way to go! Who needs new fangled technology? lol

At the end of the day it is down to the application of the network that you want to use and how it fits the technology. All 3 methods have their pros and cons; in fact combinations of the technologies can be the best for you.
computersteve
Which 2.4Ghz controller is it ?

I use a wireless router with an access point (AP) to extend my wireless network. An AP can be used on a network to make it wireless as well as extending the wireless range.

Laughing Wink
The_PsyCh0path
lol this forum relly is some thing the other douse not have any point ... I'm glad of whats in it.. visit http://www.humla.com