FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

pets/ animals

crazy-_-e
I have two horses, three cats, one dog, chickens, and will soon have bees!! lol Moms idea yes I know what is my mom thinking!! hahaha well it will be a heck of an experance.
Starrfoxx
Sounds like a farm or a small zoo, lol. I'm just kidding. We have 3 cats and 1 dog. Funny thing is that they are all female, including my wife and child. So, I'm the only male.
ocalhoun
Lucky you!
I, alas, have only one horse.
karysky
I only own a beautiful lizard names Éléanore!

She's a gecko leopard.

I can't wait to buy a dog, when I'm settled in my house. I want a lab or a burnese mountain dog!
loyal
I used to have two budgies as a child. It was great. I would scream, and they would scream in unison. My mum had a great time listening to our shouts :p
nigam
I have approximately sixty pigeons which is for racing here in our local club, I also have 2 dogs... and 1 camaro which is also my pet.... It's nice to see them when you woke up in the morning and all the problems that you have will temporarily gone. Specially when you are so stress from work and once you arrive home and saw them flying(my pigeons) you'll feel so relief....Thank you.
bloodrider
One dog and one BIG turtle... =)
loyal
bloodrider wrote:
One dog and one BIG turtle... =)

Is it hard looking after the turtle? And do you ever loose him/her? Or is it too slow at trying to escape lol?

Peace.
dhani
I love dogs and cats. My favorite dogs are whippet and Jack Russel. I don't have any own pets, I think it is too much responsibility.
selena
i have 3 cats, 2 dogs, 10 fishes.. but i consider those boring pets Very Happy
i love to have tiger and snake.. Laughing
nghiepanthi
I have chickens, three dogs, a flock
azil
dog, cat, parrot
hersandal
What I have here on our backyard are Dog which is a Doberman, Arowana and FlowerHornd Fish, and then Racing Pigeons which I race every twice a year. It keeps me relax when I saw my pets...
dude_xyx
I have only fish. I have too many fish, more than I should have.
hersandal
If you have a lot of fish to keep, you can always sell them. Just like what I did on my racing pigeon. It helps me maintain them and helps to buy food for them if I sold 1 or 2.
hersandal
I just trained my pigeon to fly home from 30KM distance away going south to our house. It is really cool to see them home complete and in the little amount of time. Next training will be this coming monday for another 35km distance. Our race is coming up for about 400KM distance off land.
taytay
I have 2 cats, 1 dog, 3 fish, and a 7" (yes, seven inches) Banana spider that lives outside my sisters window. The spider is my favorite. He feeds and takes care of himself.
nah022
nice topic i just have 1 small fish called zaghlool i love him so much and it is entertaining
Almond
I love Pets .Especially Rabbits. They are so cute and innocent.I love them .I have some pets in my home.I pplayed with them daily.When i played with them i feel happy and enjoy playing .What is your favorite Pet and Why ???????
loyal
ocalhoun wrote:
Lucky you!
I, alas, have only one horse.

Don't you also own that fascinating creature in your sig lol?

Peace.
Flakky
Starrfoxx wrote:
Sounds like a farm or a small zoo, lol. I'm just kidding. We have 3 cats and 1 dog. Funny thing is that they are all female, including my wife and child. So, I'm the only male.
Right now I have 2 cats, I used to have 2 different cats, 2 bunnies and a dog. I have one sister, 3 aunts, 1 aunt but she divorced, 2 grandmas and 7 nieces.
That is a total of 21 females.

On the other side you got my dad, 3 uncles and a grandpa. We are minority xD
standready
I used to have a cat. He has passed on. My schedule now would not be fair to any pet.
dude_xyx
hersandal wrote:
If you have a lot of fish to keep, you can always sell them. Just like what I did on my racing pigeon. It helps me maintain them and helps to buy food for them if I sold 1 or 2.

It doesn't work that way, always. I have too many black and other kinds of Guppies. No demand for these guys. Then I have Disucs fish. Many wouldn't buy then because they are too expensive and Too expensive to keep them. Here not every pet shop have them or take them. So usually I give extra fish to my friends who want them.
hersandal
I just want to share with you guys, my pets which are my pigeons just raced with our local club here and made it successfully flying over the sea for about 400KM. and made me a champion in our local club. My pets given me a reward because I took care of them and well maintained there house for them enjoy and raise their squeakers.