FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

has a lot og guy friends

andysart380
so ive been hanging out with this girl now for a few weeks... we fool around a little and whatnot and she says she really lieks me... but she hangsout with other guys as friends..ones shes know for years...and i dont wanna find out shes doing the same with them...when a girl has guy friends could it be a bad thing?
Surferboy
Does she like you as a "friend"? Because if she just likes you as a "friend" than she probably is messing around with the other doods. Good luck though bro. I would be wary of the girls that have a lot of guy friends though.
andysart380
its hard to tell because she brought me over to her place to meet the parents and she said oh they really liked you so i think SHE likes me more than a friend...and i dont see her having the time to be spending with the other guys...its hard to decipher
rogue_skydragon
i've had girlfriends who've had lots of guy friends, and believe me...it's tough. if you're the kind of person who isn't easily phased with jealousy, then by all means work the relationship as best you can. otherwise, pull out...fast.
gandalfthegrey
Almost all my friends are women, and I have a wife, but I don't do anything with my female friends (other than my wife) - and I never had even before I was married with my female friends.

Don't automatically assume because she has allot of guy friends that she is sleeping or fooling around with them. That is just stupid. Maybe she just gets along and has more in common with guys.
PureReborn
If shes brought you to meet her parents and she said that there's nothing between her other friends then just trust her.

Don't go assuming things about her, because you're jealous.