FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

almost a year .......

smit_alumni
how do know you are in love. Is it because you feel different or an unforeseen turn of events that make you realise that what you are lookin for has been here all this while.
they say the first kiss is enough to tell you about the relationship you are about to enter. But what if that kiss was not taken or given at the right time. Would you be willing to risk it all depending on that very kiss which you are not sure about. Give love a chance. Fall in love. Risk it. For it is better to have loved and lost than to never have ever loved.
It was almost a year ago that this happened. I had the worst 'first kiss' ever but that did not sway me from my path. She went on to be the best mistake i had ever made.
So poeple is it not stereo typing when you reject love and let go of that person who could go on to become the best thing ever happened to you. Razz
coreymanshack
smit_alumni wrote:
how do know you are in love. Is it because you feel different or an unforeseen turn of events that make you realise that what you are lookin for has been here all this while.
they say the first kiss is enough to tell you about the relationship you are about to enter. But what if that kiss was not taken or given at the right time. Would you be willing to risk it all depending on that very kiss which you are not sure about. Give love a chance. Fall in love. Risk it. For it is better to have loved and lost than to never have ever loved.
It was almost a year ago that this happened. I had the worst 'first kiss' ever but that did not sway me from my path. She went on to be the best mistake i had ever made.
So poeple is it not stereo typing when you reject love and let go of that person who could go on to become the best thing ever happened to you. Razz

You know you are in love when you want to be with only that person FOREVER without a doubt. Some people fall in love more easily than others. I've been in love for 3 years now and we are going good Smile
zacky
smit_alumni wrote:

I can relate to you buddy.. Well all i can say is it depends to the person.. to the culture.. to the environment.. KISS means a lot.. i had a chance to before to be kissed by a girl who i really love on the lips and i was assuming that it was a love.. true love.. but for her, it only for fun.. it only a kiss. she said that even if we kiss, it doesn't mean anything.. it was only for fun..
apple
I knew that I'd found what I'd been longing for the first time I met my husband.
He was exactly what I'd dreamed about.

I do believe love is a choice tho, to love someone is to make the decision to stay and work things out and to help them when/where they are weak. To not expose faults/flaws to outsiders but to rather help them become better. To love is to say to ones self...I chose you and I will stay.

I've heard stories about arranged marriages in which husband and wife did not even meet prior to the wedding day. Yet after some time they learned each other and love developed.

I would not base my relationship on a first kiss. Suppose he/she was nervous and messed it up?
blog_inforama
My girlfriend and i have been together for a long time. just a few rough patches only. but till you are not absolutely sure you are on your toes. you keep trying for the best to make the other person feel good.
Da Rossa
I'm sorry but there is no recipe for knowing it. You just feel it. Then you decide what is the feeling you're felling.
iyepes
Your post title remembered me an old song "adding time isn't adding love".
socceraggie
I think love is different for everyone. Some people find someone that they click with in every way and that is truly very special. I think what is important here is to get past yourself. If you meet someone but they are not what you envisioned for your mate in some way, is it actually something about yourself that you are insecure about? Asking yourself these questions and finding what and who really makes you happy is the key.

In the end, you have to put all your chips on the table and see if you ended up with a winner.
airh3ad
My girlfriend and i have been together for a long time and i am happy that were together we love each other and we fall in love.
macky
being in love with each other will always be a great achievement... in love to someone whom you

know that will always be there for you...
mshafiq
coreymanshack wrote:
smit_alumni wrote:

You know you are in love when you want to be with only that person FOREVER without a doubt. Some people fall in love more easily than others. I've been in love for 3 years now and we are going good Smile

That is the point. It is quite easy to judge the level of relationship whether it is love or not. Imagine would you be able to spend whole life with that person? Will you be able to accept all his/her habits as is? Will you alter yourself to accommodate his/her being?

Generally it was found that what the people feel is not love but is the state of being impressed – mainly from his/her beauty, smartness, job, education, the way she/he speaks, the act of braveness etc. when real life begins in which the implementation of that element could becomes as small as 1% or even less,
then
the feeling of love vanishes…
Hey love is easy to say/speak but is hard to keep.
If you love someone, you love her/his happiness but we have seen people get annoyed when their benefits fall into doubts and then their LOVE shakes.

Now about kiss, why is there any hurry?
If you love time will automatically tell you what is best occasion the 1st kiss.

However one thing is undeniable, after 1st kiss, LOVE generally starts its journey quickly – Whether it results in true love or NOT (eventually) that is another story.
vibedynamite
When I was a year into my last relationship, I thought I was in love, but I wasn't. You never really know. Maybe try looking at a Bible verse that tells what love is.

1 Corinthians 13:4

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud"

I, personally, believe humans are not 100% capable of loving. I could be 100% wrong.

Also, in contrast to what most of America teaches, sex isn't love.
mshafiq
vibedynamite wrote:
When I was a year into my last relationship, I thought I was in love, but I wasn't. You never really know. Maybe try looking at a Bible verse that tells what love is.

1 Corinthians 13:4

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud"

I, personally, believe humans are not 100% capable of loving. I could be 100% wrong.

Also, in contrast to what most of America teaches, sex isn't love.

or let me say sex could be in Love but Love is not withing sex.

Sometime people just play with the word love.
They talk about what lead to sex and that is their objective and it is not the LOVE.

Beside all these matter, failing in love is really strange and different aspect it could happen during the coarse of hating a person and/or even playing with him/her with selfishness.

Beside all what said, what will happen next, will THE FOUND LOVE will remain existents when time will pass. Ask old people if interested to know in depth ....
Good Luck.