FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Just FWI..

Shadowninja7194
Fwi..to all teh mod'sorz whatever.( idk if this matters but..) i wont be online alot this week because of major tests going on for school. so ya:D Shocked
goutha
Shadowninja7194 wrote:
Fwi..to all teh mod'sorz whatever.( idk if this matters but..) i wont be online alot this week because of major tests going on for school. so ya:D Shocked

No need to create a new topic to say that. If your account stays in negative for a long time, you'll be suspended. That's it!
Asap170
Shadowninja7194 wrote:

Also, you have like 63 Frih$....I think you will survive.
Ghost Rider103
Frih$ won't help your hosting account from getting suspended. Only points will.

If you're only going to be gone for a week or two, you will definitely be fine. You can last quite a while being inactive if you have the maximum amount of points. Plus I do believe the reset points script is disabled for about a week in return for the downtime.

Also, this doesn't belong in the General Chat, so moved.
coreymanshack
I'm not sure if my account was ever removed, I went down to -20 points, but I'm back up in the positive now. I don't believe my email was correct so I would've not got a notification.
Ghost Rider103
You would know if your account was ever removed. It actually wouldn't get removed, it would just get suspended I believe.

You may want to correct your email, it's quite useful for letting you know when you are getting low on points, or if you ever go over your maximum allowed bandwidth or disk space.

Two emails are usually sent out I believe. I think one is at around -10, and the other is around -20 or so.
AftershockVibe
From your points being maxed out (i.e > 45) it will take 55 days before you even reach the warning level. I wouldn't worry about a week!